• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

She accepts melanin deposits bruh.

All that matters.

listen pal, some of us have negative amounts of melanin
check your privilege pls

LTTP 36 Seasons: what impresses me most about this album is that while Ghost is beginning to sound his age, AZ still sounds like he's in his fucking 20s. Blood in the Streets is my shit, that's that black superhero music.

waiting on sorting out my record player to revisit this one soon

rrc1594

B9w6x5kCYAE3tqp.png:large

Courage

Drake realized Kanye is a better role model than Jay Z. I don't blame him. Kanye is the one that inspired his career with 808s anyway.

Eos

took them long enough
honestly does TDE even know what they're doing most of the time? they had perfect time to capitalize a couple of days ago but now everyone is talking about drake and kanye

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Blacker The Berry is on iTunes.
Guess I can get rid of my YouTube rip from my phone now.

TDE is pretty ridiculous with their promos. Like, I get teasing out shit, especially highly anticipated shit, but come on. This is just like your mom didn't give you money to go to kinko's to print fliers for your bands show at the bowling alley on Wednesday night.

DOWN

Banned
I'm probably using this thread wrong but he looks so friendly right? like nobody should be surprised if his grandma touches his face when she says hello to him

anigif_enhanced-24506-1405550351-12.gif

mooooose

Legend is crazy. Drake has such good quality control and consistent output. Energy and 10 bands kinda sucked though. So far all these beats besides Legend have been boring.

mooooose

Moose, you thought NWTS was Drake's gift to humanity.
NWTS is byfar his best album. Cohesive production and he flexed a lot of good flows (including stolen migos before it got ran into the ground). A lot of dope hooks that didn't feel the same. I always hear people say that it sounded like a bunch of Take Care b-sides but idk how you can say Worst Behavior sounds like a b-side or even like anything on Take Care. I bet Views From the 6 is going to be dope as fuck but this tape is a bunch of b-sides with a song like Legend thrown on there to make it seem doper than it is. It's a bunch of throw away 0 to 100s that aren't as dope.

DominoKid

i thought NWTS was great but there's about 4 or 5 songs i'd take over anything on NWTS except for Tuscan Leather, Worst Behavior and 305.

i'm really fuckin w/ that PND addition to his sound.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I don't think crawling into something both kanye and wiz khalifa already soiled can be considered an mvp move. Especially when she is starting to look like that crazy aunt who won't shut the fuck up about healing crystals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom