• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
Such a late response, you must have just found that gif and needed an excuse to use it. I see you breh.

tumblr_n48jjomMH81sfkf6ho1_500.png

vic was just up against some next level shit.

i mean lavine kept shit like this in his pocket
tumblr_nbx3xm4Pul1qcmnsoo4_r1_250.gif

That's ridiculous. It looks like a physics/animation glitch in 2K where you get pulled to the rim from 10 feet out.. Hopefully he comes back next year with stuff like that and abandons the between-the-leg dunks.

late, but hope you had a good birthday, desu.

everything that could be said about IYRTITL has already been said, but i was personally glad to see eric dingus getting some love. dude's come-up is deserved.

Remark

Banned
How strong is the Odd Future brand? Kinda feels like they fell off the radar
Odd Future as a brand isnt really there anymore. Thry are all on their seperate shit. I mean Earl and Tyler havent been in the studio together since 2013 if that saids anything.

DominoKid

Two-9 is cool. Mike Will need to push the button on them like he did for Rae Sremmurd.

Also Odd Future as a brand is fine even if people aren't really checking for the music anymore. They still got the clothes and TV shit going strong.

Count's the bad child you expect to fuck up and who never really gets punished too hard because of it. Your Gene Belcher type.

We expected better outta Courage, though. Posting in a Banks thread. What a disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom