• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrc1594

b9033asceaal42e.jpg

sad-fro-no.gif

HiResDes

If there's someone that hasn't done one definitely feel free to step up. I'm sure we'll make it to another occult number soon enough.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Maybe this should be the last Gaf-Hop thread. We had an alright run but you gotta know when it's time to walk away.

IrishNinja

Rich dude brings rich dudes expensive shoes

Much heartmelting

No way. This sort of packaging and imagery is consistent with the sort of product Top Dawg Entertainment has been releasing as of late.

Count you're the HPV of the thread.

sensational

i didn't realize this was unfunny picture gaf

that's everywhere, all the time though

Btw, that Pharoahe Monch project is just a compilation aside from "Home." Meh. Thought it was a completely new tape.

damn, for real? saved me a listen i guess

JC is banned, too

GAF-Hop becoming more and more the Cash Money Records of GAF threads

goddamn...did he get clapped up in that banks thread too? fuck

We gotta be nice to new blood or this thread will be Esch, enzo, peter, Des, PD and a couple of guest appearances.

CAC crew stays holdin it down too

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
can't remember who it was that brought up The New Danger recently (PD?), but I'm listening to it for the first time right now and holy shit this thing is weird.

is Mos rapping over the Takeover beat? the hell is happening right now?

can't remember who it was that brought up The New Danger recently (PD?), but I'm listening to it for the first time right now and holy shit this thing is weird.

is Mos rapping over the Takeover beat? the hell is happening right now?

The New Danger is probably my favorite Mos album with the second being The Ecstatic. Its so damn experimental compared to the rappity-rap album that was Black on Both Sides. I remember getting in sixth grade and being so damn confused considering it is technically a rap album. The Beggar and The Panties are some of my favorite rap love songs.

QUASI HOMOSEXUALS
RUNNIN THIS RAP SHIT

SOME TALL ISRAELI
RUNNING THIS RAP SHIT

Kidada Jones
looks like topanga

Looks like Selina Gomez if she experience puberty in her life.

BTW, Blasian have you peeped Nitty Scott MC's Hot97 interview?

Wow three different answers. According to google I think Kidada might be the most likely candidate, but it says that she was Pac's girl.

Yeah Enzo I posted that a little while ago, but I did find this interview with Latino Magazine today. She talks about not having a manager, being a woman in male dominated industry, and mental illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom