• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
tumblr_njt8a3H1sT1qlovlvo1_500.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfqnmJZeLgQ

dunno if this has been posted... or if anyone cares

fergs bigger than rocky these days... and i almost couldnt pick ferg if i was listening to just the audio, sounds sped up
Song is fire. I keep going back to this just for this part:

PUT MY P UP ON HER HEAD LIKE THAT BITCH IS REPPING PHILLY
AND I WHEEL UP IN THAT PUSSY LIKE MY N***A MEEK MILLI
ON MY WAY TO MEET MEALIES
LAWYER DRAFTING UP THE DEEP DEEP DEALIES

Ferg's lyrics are good here he's just super annoying with the voice. I don't think he's bigger than Rocky though, even if he's enjoying being a feature artist for the moment.

Eos

He's a walking L and garbageman

His biggest hit was stolen from someone else and couldn't rap to save his life
New York looking weak right now with him at their helm
troll.png

Cheddahz

Banned
He's a walking L and garbageman

His biggest hit was stolen from someone else and couldn't rap to save his life
New York looking weak right now with him at their helm
troll.png

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about

The dude is gonna save rap, he's gonna murder the A$AP Crew and keep Bobby Shmurda in jail

There needs to be a list of things in this thread that are played out for majority of you, so the next time yall even think of posting you could go back to that list before you hit the submit button.

mooooose

i thought asap ferg was always fun on his features but i thought he was really boring trap lord. it was dope, but it was ALL production and features. but he's been consistently killing features and freestyles, such that i think he will eventually destroy his own album

IrishNinja

Black on Both Sides is probably still my favorite Mos Def album. every track on that project is just straight fire. Ecstatic is right behind it.

id be amazed to see anyone say otherwise; Mos never did anything on that level again, and at this point there's pretty much no chance. Ecstatic was good but still leagues away - Kweli fell harder though, like Quality was great but everything past that i'd throw in the bushes

overcast

That's dope. Really liking the visuals, Ye's voice was fucked up though. Damn man. Sounded awful. Liking Wolves overall.

The homeless clothing will be a thing this era eh?

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
yo what the hell happened to Ye's voice? dude turned into Lil Wayne for a hot second there.

Lol can you imagine what face Larry David was making when sia crawled out?!!

Vic Mensa's got a good live voice imo. Even though Kanye's voice was fucked it was still a really cool performance. Nice visual and wolves is dope

Really disappointed that all eddie Murphy did was show his face tho

id be amazed to see anyone say otherwise; Mos never did anything on that level again, and at this point there's pretty much no chance. Ecstatic was good but still leagues away - Kweli fell harder though, like Quality was great but everything past that i'd throw in the bushes

Ecstatic's my fave. That Slick Rick feature

DominoKid

yeah Dreamgirls

idk though i could see how he'd be cool chilling w/ his stacks and that model chick he brought to the show.

i'd love to see him back in movies though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom