• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You must really love skinny white girls.

5a8a0c12a4479f95b5e26ab6bf6a03b0c842af356b5506ffc59138be4872361b.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I liked Yeezus because it felt just felt like it was created solely off Kanye's ego. From how he feels slighted to how he perceives his status it just felt very honest as to who Kanye was at the time.

or maybe I just like the bizarre production /shrug

Eos

I liked Yeezus because it felt just felt like it was created solely off Kanye's ego. From how he feels slighted to how he perceives his status it just felt very honest as to who Kanye was at the time.

or maybe I just like the bizarre production /shrug

nah I agree with you, a lot of people didn't like the production, but I thought it was great. I like those types of songs, especially like Black Skinhead for the gym.

Esch

Banned
Jhene's music is worse honestly, not even catchy. No r/theredpill but she's in the game almost completely for her looks

160x160xhundred-points-symbol.png.pagespeed.ic.Yc26-0Zr1l.jpg

Esch

Banned
Keep it all the way funky. Jhene music is completely unremarkable, all the way. Any of her semiunderground female hip hop/rnb 'peers' are her better. SZA, Tinashe, FKA Twigs, Tink....

I can barely remember that single she kinda had popping for a minute this year. That's a good looking girl but....

can't imagine what texts Rosenberg sends her
phRbX43.png

Even with SZA saying that "all lives matter", "what about black on black crime" nonsense....I still love her deliciously thick ass.

Speaking of Tink...yo Rick Ross, I'mma need you to allow Timbo to release that remix to your wack ass song. Timbo and Tink made that shit hot when the original was lukewarm at best.

LP1 sold more than Aquarius? Damn.

Worldwide yea. FKA has a huge following in UK, and hell in the US her album debuted at number 1 on the electronics chart.

Tinashe deserves better...but noooo got GAF hoppers giving Taylor Swift spins but not Tinashe.

Scust.

Nibel

Jhene is the kind of artist that I want to like because she's cute but man no, nope; even as a feature she kinda sucks. I think I liked some songs from Sailing Souls, but not enough to put them on any music device.

I'm not saying Taylor is ugly. Just that I'm not into that look. Skinny, pale, no ass, no boobs...come on brehs. Her face is cute but not that cute. The only plus I'd give her is that the color contrast (or #duality) between us would be kind of hot if we smashed.

Jhene has a nice body, cute face, etc.

Esch

Banned
Tinashe isn't that dope either and also gets a lot of dap for her Beyoncesque looks from tumblrites but shes a solid performer and can make a fairly cohesive project with good production so she's aite by me

dUlMFSY.png

Courage

Worldwide yea. FKA has a huge following in UK, and hell in the US her album debuted at number 1 on the electronics chart.

Tinashe deserves better...but noooo got GAF hoppers giving Taylor Swift spins but not Tinashe.

Scust.

Worldwide makes a lot of sense. Whether you wanna hate on FKA twigs or not she has a very unique style that separates her from the pool of R&B artists that may already sound homogeneous. Her look is also bizarre yet different. I gotta agree Esch when he says Tinashe is just a Beyoncé lite, so she'll never really take off outside the U.S., heck even urban radio stations. Pop stations here never played the Jealous remix with her on it. With that said, Aquarius is pretty good.

I'm not saying Taylor is ugly. Just that I'm not into that look. Skinny, pale, no ass, no boobs...come on brehs. Her face is cute but not that cute. The only plus I'd give her is that the color contrast (or #duality) between us would be kind of hot if we smashed.

Jhene has a nice body, cute face, etc.

lmao at duality. Is Jay ever going to live that down? D:

Tinashe isn't that dope either and also gets a lot of dap for her Beyoncesque looks from tumblrites but shes a solid performer and can make a fairly cohesive project with good production so she's aite by me

dUlMFSY.png

*Reads post*
*stops listening to Aquarius*
*closes tab with tumblr gif*
*deletes playlist*

Word.

Worldwide makes a lot of sense. Whether you wanna hate on FKA twigs or not she has a very unique style that separates her from the pool of R&B artists that may already sound homogeneous. Her look is also bizarre yet different. I gotta agree Esch when he says Tinashe is just a Beyoncé lite, so she'll never really take off outside the U.S., heck even urban radio stations. Pop stations here never played the Jealous remix with her on it. With that said, Aquarius is pretty good.

FKA has to change her name again apparently lol.

Esch

Banned
Aquarius is a good solid project like I implied, but generally don't find her that provocative from a sound or vocal perspective. Like, what's Tinashe putting out musically that really knocks your socks off conceptually, or is even super catchy. Are her vocal stylings irreplaceable, like Rihanna? What about the music she's singing over?

Nah, imo. She's aite

you're mostly here for this:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meu9abmN1R1rbci5s.gif

nsfw obviously.
URK6MHX.png

Tinashe is one of those off brand Beyonce underdogs. Her stans used to always be here or on twitter posting her shit saying "she's so much better than Beyonce but no one knows who she is except me, check out her bandcamp." Basically the female/gay male equivalents of Des.

Then 2 On came out and she got some exposure...and then the album flopped. But I like her. Not her music, which is boring. But she is fine as hell and seems like a fun girl. Like I can imagine smashing and then heading to the park and having fun like we were 10 again. Whereas Jhene seems like she'd be rolling around in bed after smashing like Julianne Moore in The Big Lebowski. I can do without that type of fuckery in my life.
Zc4vQWi.png

should he be ashamed of it? or is it one of his great contributions to culture?
URK6MHX.png

Jay is a modern Kanye West, the thinking man's rapper.

Aquarius is a good solid project like I implied, but generally don't find her that provocative from a sound or vocal perspective. Like, what's Tinashe putting out musically that really knocks your socks off conceptually, or is even super catchy. Are her vocal stylings irreplaceable, like Rihanna? What about the music she's singing over?

Nah, imo. She's aite

you're mostly here for this:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meu9abmN1R1rbci5s.gif

nsfw obviously.
URK6MHX.png

I mean you say that like it's a BAD thing! D: But I agree, I will say what you stated about sounds can pretty much be applied to 2/3 of the artists we link in GAF-Hop...without the breast gifs.

Tinashe is one of those off brand Beyonce underdogs. Her stans used to always be here or on twitter posting her shit saying "she's so much better than Beyonce but no one knows who she is except me, check out her bandcamp." Basically the female/gay male equivalents of Des.

Then 2 On came out and she got some exposure...and flopped. But I like her. Not her music, which is boring. But she is fine as hell and seems like a fun girl. Like I can imagine smashing and then heading to the park and having fun like we were 10 again. Whereas Jhene seems like she'd be rolling around in bed after smashing like Julianne Moore in The Big Lebowski. I can do without that type of fuckery in my life.
Zc4vQWi.png

This is...accurate.

I just like her breasts. Let me live!

Esch

Banned
eh i can't front, it's a classic track

even esh trying to turn the lyrics into something highly suspect can't take anything from it

so demonic brehs

I'm trying to turn the lyrics into something suspect? You don't cock your head when you hear this?

Always I'm in some shit, my abdomen is the clip
The barrel is my dick, uncircumcised
Pull my skin back and cock me, I bust off when they unlock me
Results of what happens to niggaz shock me

3DO4nl4.png

Maybe this was just part of the biggie rivalry tho. dude was just trying to 1-up man on the suspect bars quota
juOvXdY.png

BlackJace

^ Speaking of that, will The Blacker the Berry have the staying power that i and (unnamed track) lacked?

Are people still talking about the track?

DominoKid

^ Speaking of that, will The Blacker the Berry have the staying power that i and (unnamed track) lacked?

Are people still talking about the track?

folks quit talking about it after a few days and it gets no play. kendrick just gonna have to come w/ a hit at some point

drake got 21 of the top 50 songs on the rap/r&b charts right now. even sean is doing better numbers than expected.

folks quit talking about it after a few days and it gets no play. kendrick just gonna have to come w/ a hit at some point

drake got 21 of the top 50 songs on the rap/r&b charts right now. even sean is doing better numbers than expected.

Kdot gonna do double (triple?) Sean's numbers without a hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom