• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

PhoenixDark said:
Revised list

10-16 Soulja Boys: Ezno, DominoKid
17-18 Soulja Girls: peterboy
19 California Boys: Soilbreak, Overcast, MuddyDonut
20-26 Ninjas in Paris: Esch, PhoenixDark, cacophony, toku, Recon, HiResDes, Detox, Macca, Cudder, IrishNinja, cdyhybrid, Tguy, CRS, spindashing, etc
27-29 Gangstas and Gentlemen: Jo Shishido's Cheeks, 36 Chambers, coldvein, WanderingWind
30-37 DMX 2012: siddx
(30-37 Slaughterhouse: sf2fanatic, CaptYamato, Zeus Molecules, K.Jack)
38-45 OG: Kampsy
45-47 Socks and Sandals: Blackace
Never forget.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
But I'm 34, so it would have had to have been longer than that.

Also, fucking hell. My life is being chronicled on NeoGAF. It's too early in the morning for that.

overcast

PD was probably trolling. Initially he didn't include 19 year olds, I posed that question and he responded with.
19 year olds aren't classified because they're at an age where they have a choice between becoming men, or devolving back to Soulja Boys/Girls
Lmao

Going to sleep now.
DgzKN.png
mjcry-hoodie-gif.4604

Dat consistency in some of those avatars. Enzo, siddx and irish for example

I think it was des who had the blackula avy? I think I might just stick with dumb franco

studyguy

Oh shit we getting close to the next OT.
Put those put it down in OT, no communities. Do it in the middle of the night, make it low key and see how many
seconds
we last.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Huh looks like it was fake?
More like overblown nonsense because Ye gets clicks with very little writing needing to be done. Everyone already has opinion on the man they just need a grabbing headline to feel validated.

HiResDes

tumblr_n1zvprWw7d1qedb29o1_500.gif

If compilation tapes count as mixtapes this is surely one of the best albums as well, though it's made of a bunch of different contributing artists it feels pretty cohesive.

Gorillaz

what's the overall consensus on big sean for gafhop in general? like I'm listening to his interview on the breakfast club and he reminds me of that goofy dude that says the most random shit that makes you give them the side eye but you can't help but laugh at it half the time

I always feel that listening to him either in a track or just interview in general

studyguy

what's the overall consensus on big sean for gafhop in general? like I'm listening to his interview on the breakfast club and he reminds me of that goofy dude that says the most random shit that makes you give them the side eye but you can't help but laugh at it half the time

I always feel that listening to him either in a track or just interview in general

dumpster-fire-o.gif

Courage

He's mostly trash. The part towards the end where he's like "ITS OUR TIME, LETS MAKE MONEY" or some shit was so cringeworthy. His new album is ok tho.

Eos

he gets good production and can murder a track once in a while
he doesn't diversify much and likes rapping about the same things

Gorillaz

He's mostly trash. The part towards the end where he's like "ITS OUR TIME, LETS MAKE MONEY" or some shit was so cringeworthy. His new album is ok tho.

he gets good production and can murder a track once in a while
he doesn't diversify much and likes rapping about the same things
Part of me thought when they said something like "its crazy how you been the same person after all this time" line that it was a backhanded compliment lol

havn't went through the full album yet

big ander

having to hear the words "Standing next to Jim Carrey, we traded stories then laughed / I said you not the only one I know got rich wearing masks" is absolutely the low point of the past year of my life

Fjordson

Sean seems like an alright dude, but his music sucks. Though Big Sky is at least somewhat better than Hall of Fame.

edit: wait, didn't Sean catch a sexual assault charge? Probably not an alright dude if he did....can't remember if that was him.

Big Sean is corny way more than he's ever lukewarm. That breakfast club interview had me dying. But I will say dude believes in himself that's a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom