• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

The guy is also a damn newb. Rock was in the Nation of Domination as a black power heel early in his career,and then he subsequently turned more face later.

Nah His initial run was as a face shoved down the fans throat as the new guy.

His NOD run came after the fans started chanting Die Rocky Die because they couldnt stand him

thabiz

candy-image.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The Massacre has a couple tracks I like, namely Guns Come Out and My Hood. Overall shit is pretty weak. I remember hearing GRODT all year, I remember that first G-Unit album getting heavy play...but The Massacre kind of came and went. The production is kind of stripped down compared to GRODT's Dre extravagance, and 50 just isn't interesting enough to carry it.

Courage

The Massacre has a couple tracks I like, namely Guns Come Out and My Hood. Overall shit is pretty weak. I remember hearing GRODT all year, I remember that first G-Unit album getting heavy play...but The Massacre kind of came and went. The production is kind of stripped down compared to GRODT's Dre extravagance, and 50 just isn't interesting enough to carry it.
Pretty much agreed. GRODT also had better singles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom