• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
some white person who used to pat him on the head and call him an n word behind his back died.

fuckin. dead.

I think this is a good time for us to brainstorm thread titles.

GAF-Hop |OT13| Don't let us catch you slippin'
GAF-Hop |OT13| #positivity2015
GAF-Hop |OT13| We're all gonna make it. Except Jay Rock.
GAF-Hop |OT13| Purple hair dye linked to psychotic tendencies
GAF-Hop |OT13| For beefs, please visit R&B-GAF

that jay rock one too real
also lets not pretend Des doesn't already have the perfect title cooked up for us anyway

IrishNinja

man, i remember when oasis was a thing, good times

It ain't kanye season brehs, it's bronson season.

that's what im talkin bout

can't be that one since when the GOAT sophomore album drops we can't have 400 pages of salt and eating crow nahmean

like that's not gonna happen anyway though?

DominoKid

triple-h-nod.gif

HiResDes

Hmm...I might have to put it up early cuz I'm getting sleepy. I really don't have a title yet though, wish ya'll could just vote on it democratically.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hmm...I might have to put it up early cuz I'm getting sleepy. I really don't have a title yet though, wish ya'll could just vote on it democratically.
Well, I don't think we're gonna hit OT13 overnight, probably will still take another day or two. Best suggestions thus far are:

GAF-Hop |OT13| Struggle Dance Into Hell, Kendrick
GAF-Hop |OT13| We're all gonna make it. Except Jay Rock.
GAF-Hop |OT13| La Soulja Nostra

I like the Kendrick one best though.

injurai

Banned

not willing to make an executive order? I vote for fjordson's suggestion ala nibel

6 pages of swift talk and you're gonna let everyone live it down?

Yeah this the year of positivity right?

Fuck Troy Ave though

Like iggy azalea said, it's time the game showed her some respect. What better way to kick that off than naming the gaf hop OT after her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom