• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Dom

339.png

1 hot song every 14 track average.

True but the one or two bangers that come out of thugger's album are usually fire and since he comes out with like 15 albums/mixtapes in a year, by the end of the year you get a pretty good compilation of dope tracks from him that showcase his unique melody/flow really well.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Supposedly these are some of the concerts/parties happening in the Bay Area during Super Bowl week:

Thursday (2/4):
DJ Khaled at The Grand (San Francisco)
Fabolous at Temple SF (San Francisco)
Travis Scott at Studio 8 (San Jose)

Friday:
J Cole at The Grand (San Francisco)
Fabolous and Draymond Green at Pure Lounge (Sunnyvale)
2 Chainz at Fort 1 (San Francisco)
Ne-Yo at Hue (San Francisco)

Saturday:
DJ Drama + K Camp at The End Up (San Francisco, day party)
50 cent + Chris Brown at Origin (San Francisco)
G Eazy at 1015 Folsom (San Francisco)
Rick Ross at Fort 1 (San Francisco)
Lil Jon at Temple SF (San Francisco - might be Friday though, their flyer is confusing as hell)
Miguel at Studio 8 (San Jose)

Sunday:
Taz Angels at The End Up/Sundaze SF (San Francisco, day party)
Lil Wayne at The Grand (San Francisco)
50 Cent at Pure Lounge (Sunnyvale)
Yo Gotti at Fort 1 (San Francisco)

Ninja Dom

It's odd to think that rappers get happily married and settle down. If they do then you expect it to be with super celebrity women, like Jay-Z and Kanye. I mean, how can they all be rapping about bitches & ho's if they're really nice family men?? 🤔

Syntsui

It's odd to think that rappers get happily married and settle down. If they do then you expect it to be with super celebrity women, like Jay-Z and Kanye. I mean, how can they all be rapping about bitches & ho's if they're really nice family men?? 🤔

It's not like Cole was ever about that life.

injurai

Banned

Because rap is one massive lie.

Bacon

You know, we should have made an OT for the Anderson Paak album. Get the rest of GAF on that smooth shit.

There's still time. It's still in heavy rotation for me and I really didn't think I would like it as much as I do after some of his features last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom