• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

kttVMGS.png

rip feature length long dick
I think it's a perm too

RIP

Vorheez

What the fuck is goin on with all these permas recently? Shit is fuckin ridiculous man, killing the community one good member at a time. I don't even know why it happened but I'm willing to bet my left nut that it was stupid and something that could have easily been looked over. Especially for a longtime contributing member.

Fuck sakes.

Tokubetsu

What the fuck is goin on with all these permas recently? Shit is fuckin ridiculous man, killing the community one good member at a time. I don't even know why it happened but I'm willing to bet my left nut that it was stupid and something that could have easily been looked over. Especially for a longtime contributing member.

Fuck sakes.

2k16 gafhop finally fucking burns

UGgNn2N.gif

Cheddahz

Banned
I forget who said the newest DJ Paypal album was excellent, but thought I say that I finally listened to it and yeah, fully agree with you

Kanye West is "going all in" on his next album.

Travis Scott has been working with Kanye West for a minute, and naturally, Travis has also been a part of Ye's long-awaited 7th studio album SWISH. Scott recently spoke with Billboard, where he shed some light on Kanye's work ethic while putting the finishing touches on the LP.

“I feel like it’s going to be like a very good fucking album, man. This motherfucker is going all in,” he said of Ye's perfectionism. "That n---a ain't sleeping, the n---a ain't eatin'. It's lit, he's just focusing on this album, he really wants this album to be the illest. So I'm just here to support that."

With the album scheduled to drop February 11th, Ye would certainly be bringing it down to the wire if he were still hard at work on the album. Then again, it would explain his recent tweet about answering the phone at 3AM.

The rapper also revealed two artists that he would love to collaborate with one day. The first, unsurprisingly, being Kid Cudi, and the second being M.I.A. “I feel like the way she creates is so ill," he said of Maya. "I just want to work with her and just bounce ideas. We probably don’t even have to make music. We could just talk.”

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/travis-...-eating-while-finishing-swish-news.19775.html

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
even MF DOOM was already a thing (it was around 1996 when his 1st solo singles came out iirc) before both of them started to do it
I didnt really mean having aliases. But having a split personality on one song. Like the stop being greedy video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom