• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
https://twitter.com/TeamKanyeDaily/status/692020160408993792

According to http://cineworld.co.uk Kanye will perform SWISH live on Feb. 11 from MSG & stream it in theaters.

CZqMqNwWwAIgruM.jpg
CZqMqNGWQAE47mD.jpg

Also:

http://www.cinemasgaumontpathe.com/films/kanye-west-the-global-premiere-of-swish/

I'm sure more theater listings will appear today.

how y'all doing.

was banned before no more parties in la came out. came to say damn that's such a boring ass track. it would help if kendrick or kanye at least had decent verses but it's like a third-rate freestyle you would hear on youtube.

what a load of shit that it makes it onto the album smh. also not happy about cutting vic mensa from wolves. don't really care about the dude but he had arguably the best part on the track. i don't see weeknd making that part nearly as good. hopefully frank or drake got it instead if mensa is actually off.

but the more important question remains...is Thugga and Future on here? Kanye should always reach forward instead of look back. and those two are the right path.

Courage

was banned before no more parties in la came out. came to say damn that's such a boring ass track. it would help if kendrick or kanye at least had decent verses but it's like a third-rate freestyle you would hear on youtube.

I feel the entire purpose of that track for Kanye was to prove 'hey yall look, I can still rap', and it wasn't good in that respect either. It's like people hear Kanye actually spit a full verse without singing and think he's a great MC. The funniest was reading that he was better than Kendrick, when Kendrick dropped one of the worst verses I've heard by him in awhile.

I'd prefer Kanye exclusively crooning at this point on some fresh, creative production. Rapping on a Madlib beat is the exact opposite of what I want.

Eos

how y'all doing.

what a load of shit that it makes it onto the album smh. also not happy about cutting vic mensa from wolves. don't really care about the dude but he had arguably the best part on the track. i don't see weeknd making that part nearly as good. hopefully frank or drake got it instead if mensa is actually off.

but the more important question remains...is Thugga and Future on here? Kanye should always reach forward instead of look back. and those two are the right path.
Welcome back disco
Thug did record a verse and hook for swish but we don't know if it'll be on there for sure. No idea about a future feature but I doubt we'll get one. As for wolves, current rumour is that frank ocean replaced vic.

I'm hoping he makes some changes to the swish version of nmpila.

Fjordson

how y'all doing.

Welcome back breh. Agree about No More Parties.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
It's odd to think that rappers get happily married and settle down. If they do then you expect it to be with super celebrity women, like Jay-Z and Kanye. I mean, how can they all be rapping about bitches & ho's if they're really nice family men?? 🤔
My only surprise is that he has been able to keep it on the low for so long.

Every other rapper has it on front page.

PBY

Banned
how y'all doing.

Thugga looking very much like he'll be on it.

I hope hes on some cant hold my liquor shit

Koozek

Young Dolph Shared Another Hilarious Moment Of His Time Supervising A Troubled Kid
uk.complex.com/music/2016/01/young-dolph-shared-another-hilarious-moment-of-his-time-supervising-a-troubled-kid

T Dollarz

Honestly, I wanted to love No More Parties but after listening a few times, the verses were simply subpar. I loved the song itself, the verses were just weak. Especially disappointing from Kendrick.

PBY

Banned
Honestly, I wanted to love No More Parties but after listening a few times, the verses were simply subpar. I loved the song itself, the verses were just weak. Especially disappointing from Kendrick.

Kanye's 2nd half of his verse is fire tho.

We even have Zach Farlow postings

Lmao really?! This might just be return of soulja girl season

Cool news about q, he has a lot of faith that needs restoring tho. Hopefully he doesn't have a krit trajectory. That dude kind of couldn't crawl out of mixtape mode either

Is rashad coming with anything soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom