• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAO's new album , For All We Know leaked today. There's an A.K. Paul feature.
artworks-TMmXrX3mlmfo-0-t500x500.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Travis Scott mentioning an August 5th release date, not sure if it's for the album or the single, but he's been mentioning the album quite a bit lately.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
La Flame can't get away with dropping another classic so soon. Rodeo hasn't aged a day, timeless song after timeless song. #ordermorebottles

Khaled this Friday too, whew. 2016 stay blessed.

Koozek

Days Before Rodeo >>>

Production on this is so smooth, lawd.

Throwing up mad fake gang signs this year tbh. West coast is bringing it.
Jamming hard to it, right now. Too smooth. Who is that CardoGotWings cat, man!? First time I heard of him was on the Payroll Giovanni & Cardo, then new Snoop album and now this Polyester. His beats are dope as hell. Like a mix of classic Westcoast and the new wave of Boi-1da/MikeWill.

Savage Mode seems to be a big disappointment; beats are good but this MC is terrible

Metro couldn't find a better MC???
Yeah, that was pretty much the worst rapper I've heard in a long time and I like Yachy & Co.

ACE 1991

Yep it's for sure my favorite track. I loved the single of groovy tony and the album version is even better

I like the whole album quite a lot more than Q's previous records, and I enjoyed those, too. Many tracks seem tonally reminiscent of Summertime '06, which is in my top 10 hip hop albums of the last 10 years.

The needle drop reviewed Gucci. A strong 6. But when I heard his complaints I thought it was going to be lower. So it basically scores above Blank Face LP. I don't get the guy, but whatever.

T Dollarz

I like the whole album quite a lot more than Q's previous records, and I enjoyed those, too. Many tracks seem tonally reminiscent of Summertime '06, which is in my top 10 hip hop albums of the last 10 years.

I agree with you on both accounts. HnC is probably still the better album but Blank Face is very close. And I like the comparison to Summertime 06. It probably doesn't reach the highs of that album for me, but it's also more consistent. Last year early summer, that album was all I could listen to. Then DS2 dropped...

I don't understand Fantano hate. If you don't like him, don't watch him.

No hate. In fact i really dig the way he reviews the music, goes into detail etc. I just don't understand his reasoning behind the ratings...but ok.

Nas is Executive Producing the most expensive TV show in history. It's called 'The Get Down' and launches on Netflix in August.

Trailer here with a new Nas song.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=usv442G6H8A

That show is looking damn good actually. Hope it releases in my country on Netflix as well this year.

Just heard a few Drake tracks and i have to say...those weren't bad at all. Never thought much of the dude's music, especially his stuff from last year and songs where he was featured like The Game's 100. But these songs were dope. Talking about Tuscan Leather, Pound Cake and The Motion. Might need to check more now.

Lmao, I saw that GAF thread for The Get Down and I instantly thought of Nas. I never clicked it or anything like that and now it turns out Nas actually has something to do with the damned thing.

#EscobarSeasonHasReturned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom