• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
OG Tourist leak was better lmfao

Thug has forever ruined modern Wayne for me, Wayne can't hang with him and his control of flow and melody

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
if mac miller releasing happy music means the kid will live longer, i'm okay with that. last few albums had him fucking up concerts. i mean, his music started out happy so...

but i will miss delusional thomas.

Tokubetsu

6U0FlRX.gif

What a weird name for a song, Nas album done. That album better be releasing this year then. Hopefully some Premo beats on it as well. There have been talks about a Nas/Premo project for a long time now, wonder if it's ever coming out.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Drake brings Ye out on the Chicago stop on the Summer Sixteen tour. Does Pop Style, Famous, FSMH Pt.1, and addresses the Taylor Swift thing.

Joe Budden freestyles over Breathe on Flex. Buttons went in.

The different, paces in gear, helping making that clear
Y'all n***as ran off on the plug. Not me, I stayed right there

That moment when you hit the gym with a new Khaled album and only when your workout is almost done does it get to songs like Pick These Hoes Apart and Fuck The Club Up.

Both Ross verses on this album are fantastic. Nas Album Done is straight but not really as good as the other Nas x Khaled collabos.

riotous

Banned
HiResDes: Been listening to nothing but $uicideboy$ entire discography on band camp the last few days. Hundreds of dope tracks, thanks man!

IrishNinja

Hip Hop

"Don't Ever Play Yourself" best track on that new Khaled.

slaughter after slaughter on it.

Overall, not a bad project. Plenty of good tracks, more so than on Khaled's last efforts.

Yeah this Gensu Dean & Denmark Vessey album is nice. Bounces between punchy Detroit hip-hop and funky eccentricities with Vessey adapting to each beat in interesting ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom