• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

You gotta be really hii

Edit: Am I tripping or is the Cruise Control album not out quite yet even though it was supposed to be out on the 29th

HiiiLife

Major Key wasn't thaaaaat bad. Was expecting it to be straight doo doo off rip.

The fab track is the best.

Didn't even know Yo Gotti released an album this year. Wonder how ignorant this play through is gonna get.

Dereck

Sorry been working 12 hours shifts the past two days.

I'll recommend American Muscle again, really chill west-coast shit, kind of in the same vein as the Payroll Giovanni.

Really surprised more of these type of albums haven't been dropping, especially this year:

Stormy nights

I got all of this shit locked down and listed, b.

j cole is audio NyQuil, but even he's pretty decent on the Khalad album

Khalad shot all his bullets in the first few tracks tho, rip. Second half of the album got Busta and Lil Wayne in 2016

Koozek

Great cover, I feel like I saw this before...

Reverse-searched and saw it's from a Russian artist (EDIT: from 2012 - so, did they pay for this or just ripped it off like Future did with DS2 and WATTBA?):

Dereck

I can't give a shit about J. Cole, whenever someone mentions how good he is I go back and listen to another one of his projects and he's always been a middle of the road rapper.

Forgot to say it's from 2012 - so, I wonder if they payed for this or just ripped it off like Future did with DS2 and WATTBA.

On another note, I think I've seen this guy's art on the Piece of Strange website for its tenth anniversary.

EDIT: Never mind. Not all that similar other than it's a skull and apple hybrid.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Pick These Hoes Apart is my favourite on this Khaled thus far.

Cause I call when I call I ain't tryna catch no feelin's
Dick rock hard, yeah I hit her with the buildin'

Love 'em with your mind and never with your heart
Yeah, I'm shinin', don't you see me from afar?
We the type of niggas pull up in new cars
Sometimes you gotta pick these hoes apart

giphy.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
IMO his last 5 albums have had more memorable bangers, but with any compilation type project you gotta just take what's there from you, but there are still around the same number of solid songs on there.

Nas Album Done, Holy Key, and Pick These Hoes Apart through the end (minus Tourist) are solid. I don't really mind the Nicki song for it's R&B bits and Ross either.

It just sucks because it opens with one of the worst Future AND Jay performances in recent memory (need to hear Pusha or someone do this beat justice) and an iffy Drake song.

EDIT: Shit, actually all of his other albums have at least had some summer smash and more attempted ones. I blame the R&B shift as a result of the success of Hold You Down.

This Khaled album is literally just other artists' throw aways. For Free is %100 a Drake song that Khaled had nothing to do with, same with Tourist, Jermaine's interlude, Nas' track and a few others.

With some of Khaked's last albums you had the bangers that you can tell he specifically got a group of people together for.

This Khaled album is literally just other artists' throw aways. For Free is %100 a Drake song that Khaled had nothing to do with, same with Tourist, Jermaine's interlude, Nas' track and a few others.

With some of Khaked's last albums you had the bangers that you can tell he specifically got a group of people together for.

Pretty surprising given that Khaled is bigger now than he was last time.

FZZ

Banned
FZZ my brotha pls explain your average dick size post in NBA-GAF

There is nothing to explain

Travis Scott missed his flight

Isn't performing in Toronto tonight

I didn't just wait 4 hours to get in to see him

Nope

Dude that fucking sucks, but it isn't the first time Travis has done this.

Him and thug are both inconsistent as fuck at concerts. Which is dumb because they're both great performers when they show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom