• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
CuA2zzVXgAAIOiT.jpg
D.R.A.M. album coming 10/21.

Feature Slayer E-40 coming at you with a 44(!) song double album on 11/18.

illadelph

apparently The Fugees' debut, Blunted on Reality, only sold like 12 copies when it was first released.

How can something sell 12 copies in 1992

IrishNinja

apparently The Fugees' debut, Blunted on Reality, only sold like 12 copies when it was first released.

How can something sell 12 copies in 1992

holy shit, where'd you read that
*edit wow even wiki says it, that's crazy. nappy heads got play out here, that said i didnt know anyone who copped it

Koozek

Does Cudi play the guitar? Btw, reading his post, I kinda feel bad now of making fun of his tweets. Hope he gets well. Mental illnesses are no joke.

illadelph

holy shit, where'd you read that
*edit wow even wiki says it, that's crazy. nappy heads got play out here, that said i didnt know anyone who copped it

it's getting a vinyl rerelease for the first time, so I saw it mentioned on social media somewhere. Shit seemed like a joke, but after looking it up I was like, "no fuckin way, 12?"

They woulda sold more copies if they posted up on the corner like the neighborhood mixtape guy

haha

Reckoner

Does Cudi play the guitar? Btw, reading his post, I kinda feel bad now of making fun of his tweets. Hope he gets well. Mental illnesses are no joke.

It's him playing on the WZRD project and afterwards.

I mean, you can see that he has a fascination with the guitar at least for as long as the Erase Me video was done.

Koozek

Nobody knows prolific and mercurial Atlanta rapper Young Thug quite like audio engineer Alex Tumay. The Queens, NY, native has been the only professional able to keep up with the talented rapper, harnessing his abilities on the Slime Season trilogy of mixtapes, I’m Up and JEFFERY. An unheralded yet essential presence on a number of pivotal Atlanta hip-hop albums, Tumay has also worked with Travis Scott on Rodeo and lent his ear to the track “Highlights” from Kanye West’s The Life of Pablo. In his lecture at the 2016 Red Bull Music Academy, Tumay discusses how he stumbled into engineering, working with one of the brightest and weirdest talents in rap, and how Atlanta’s new generation achieved a unique sound.​
Alex Tumay, Young Thug Engineer, Lecture (Montréal 2016) | Red Bull Music Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom