• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pusha T just premiered a new track with Desiigner on the Breakfast Club.
Oh, was that "Circles"? That was the one with Ty$ and Desiigner that was supposed to premiere weeks ago.

I guess we really ARE ramping up for "King Push" or, what I pray it won't be renamed to, "Blobama."

I love how rappers go up to The Breakfast Club trying to punk Charlamagne as he just sits there and talks to them straight up in his calm voice lmao. What is that, like the 3rd time this year? Low key MVP of hip-hop

Charlamagne gets zero props for being unfazed while having security on standby.

overcast

Charlamagne gets zero props for being unfazed while having security on standby.

Like I said, it's the gimmick that makes it entertaining. Who are these 90s dustballs trying to impress by, in his own words, getting tough with the radio guy? All that "What Beanie Sigel wanted to do vs. what Mack wanted to do" nonsense. All over Meek vs. Game smh. Funniest part is Drake is sitting back laughing while Meek's still in the fire.

So yes, props to Charlemange for getting under these guys skin. "You not qualified to know" lmao

Koozek

I honestly never even knew people took Gucci seriously. Always thought he was a joke rapper like Riff Raff or something and mostly knew him for his ice cone tattoos.

overcast

Like I said, it's the gimmick that makes it entertaining. Who are these 90s dustballs trying to impress by, in his own words, getting tough with the radio guy? All that "What Beanie Sigel wanted to do vs. what Mack wanted to do" nonsense. All over Meek vs. Game smh. Funniest part is Drake is sitting back laughing while Meek's still in the fire.

So yes, props to Charlemange for getting under these guys skin. "You not qualified to know" lmao
Which Char interview are we talking about?
who cares
I kind of agree with this on a personal level, but Gucci has a lot of fans.

I honestly never even knew people took Gucci seriously. Always thought he was a joke rapper like Riff Raff or something and mostly knew him for his ice cone tattoos.

He's one of the most lyrically lax rappers...well ever, but his persona is not just a persona. That's probably where his appeal comes from. He's a real trapper.

which makes the dudes that try to come after him look dumber.

That fact makes the dummies who run up in there trying to be tough look even sillier.

I'm not giving a gossiping dude what bleaches his skin with a lisp no kind of props. Sorry.

Koozek

everyone point and laugh at this dumbass
whoa.png

I was a backpack rap head in my youth. Never really followed that mid-00's Dirty South shit besides Weezy, who I was stanning, and Jeezy a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom