• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

Especially w Fuck Cancer and Hercules on this, and the random ass features, just feels almost like a fan made collection of loosies or something.
Yeah, definitely. Like a free EP.

Kinda funny that this is a paid release and SS1 and 2 were free.

FZZ

Banned
Apparently this is the official cover lol

eh03EW9.png

This better mean he's replacing Madlib's entire beat.

I wouldn't complain one bit

DominoKid

tape is a slap to me.

it's not gonna build him up more though and that's a shame. not sure what kind of clown operation his camp is running but i really thought they were starting to figure things out after SS2. clearly they still got some kinks to iron out. 9 tracks with most of it loaded down with features is kind of a slap in the face and it makes the tape feel like a throwaway.

Fjordson

tape is a slap to me.

it's not gonna build him up more though and that's a shame. not sure what kind of clown operation his camp is running but i really thought they were starting to figure things out after SS2. clearly they still got some kinks to iron out. 9 tracks with most of it loaded down with features is kind of a slap in the face and it makes the tape feel like a throwaway.
That's kinda what I mean. There are some good tracks on here, guess I was just expecting more with a paid release.

ARK322

Neo Member
I'm really liking ss3 or I'm Up or whatever. Thugger's definitely not as eccentric here as he was on ss2, but a brief, straightforward tape is perfectly fine with me.

IrishNinja

okay so that huge thugger leak ya'll were on about last year, what'd that all end up being? was i'm up some of that or nah?

okay so that huge thugger leak ya'll were on about last year, what'd that all end up being? was i'm up some of that or nah?

That was like 90% of Slime Season 1 and 2. Still a few that haven't been officially released yet though.

I'm Up is aiiiight. Doesn't have a track I'm really crazy about which is something I could say about Young Thug's last few projects, but it's not bad. Not trying to hear all these features either. Best tracks are King TROUP, For My People, and Ridin. Never been a big fan of Hercules.

mooooose

that flatbush zombies cover is fuckin awesome and i like albums with short tracklistings so im def interested in them again

Syntsui

What the fuck is going on?

SS3 is actually called I'm Up and it's not that hot? Just searched on Spotify and neither are there, is this shit Apple exclusive?

Still called SS3 on Spotify lmao

my boys is uncomfortable
q7n7s7m.png
Was this a mistake? It's not there.

I remember he put SS1 on there too by accident for a few minutes.

Ninja Dom

SS3 is actually called I'm Up and it's not that hot? Just searched on Spotify and neither are there, is this shit Apple exclusive?

Right this is how it is as I type this. I'm in the UK too so most of America are still asleep right now. :

-Young Thug changed the name of Slime Season 3 to I'm Up.

-I'm Up contains 9 tracks and release date is Feb 5th.

-The album is currently out to stream on different sites but isn't yet available on Apple Music.

-Apple Music officially have up Fuck Cancer as a single for streaming/download/purchase now.

-Future's new full release album is EVOL and it's release date is Feb 5th.

-EVOL is currently exclusive to Apple Music but isn't yet available to download or buy as I type this. It is listed as "pre-order".

-Apple Music officially have up Fly Shit Only as a track you can download now.

Syntsui

Right this is how it is as I type this. I'm in the UK too so most of America are still asleep right now. :

-Young Thug changed the name of Slime Season 3 to I'm Up.

-I'm Up contains 9 tracks and release date is Feb 5th.

-The album is currently out to stream on different sites but isn't yet available on Apple Music.

-Apple Music officially have up Fuck Cancer as a single for streaming/download/purchase now.

-Future's new full release album is EVOL and it's release date is Feb 5th.

-EVOL is currently exclusive to Apple Music but isn't yet available to download or buy as I type this. It is listed as "pre-order".

-Apple Music officially have up Fly Shit Only as a track you can download now.

Thanks.Thuggas's album is not available on Spotify here in Brazil, at least not yet. Sometimes it takes a day for them to update everything, so tomorrow it should be fine.

...huh. i remember ya'll #longdicks lovin that, did any of it end up being better than the album cuts? i know that shit happens sometimes

The album cuts meaning the new project, I'm Up or SS3 or whatever the hell it's called? Then yes, absolutely. Lotta dope tracks on SS1/SS2 from that big leak.

Nibel

Man, 9 tracks and 11 features?.. this doesn't sound hard

For Apple Music users, great interview with Young Thug & Ebro with Lyor Cohen.

-Thugga records up to 5 to 10 tracks a day
- "Best Friend" is looking to hit the No 1 spot in the US Music charts, having great traction.
-Young Thug is coming up to 1 billion views on YouTube

And more.

Listen to "Young Thug x Ebro Full Interview " by Ebro Darden on @AppleMusic.
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/post/idsa.905fb62b-ca0f-11e5-8388-82050c10992f

Thanks b

Ohnonono

#teamlongdicks

I'm Up is pretty great. It does have a ton of features but they are all pretty good. I always like Trouble and Thug together. Some of the songs he uses more range in his voice which is always cool to hear. I hope whenever we get his album it has more of that. Nothing has been as cohesive as Barter 6 yet.

With this and Future blessing us tomorrow what a weekend.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
No More Parties in LA > No More Parties in SA > Cocaine Parties in LA

Lyor thug's dad or something he is at every interview, everyone one on 300 is whipped
it's 2016 and we complaining about labels giving a fuck about their artists

sensational

ON the artists page for YT it shows the title as I'm Up but when you click the album it displays as SS3.

I'm Up is the weakest of the last 4 Thugga releases for me. Some nice cuts (King TROUP, Hercules..) but I liked B6 and both Slime Seasons better. Kinda disappointed tbh.

New Thug is disappointing. Seems like it wouldn't have seen the light of day if not for the Future spat. Clearly rushed out given the mistakes his camp made.

Syntsui

Oh boy, not a good look for Thugga. He can't release underwhelming projects if he wants to beef with Future, not now when the guy is on the top and with an Apple deal.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Asher Roth's still at it? been a minute - impressions?

Honestly, I don't like it. Travis barker overpowers the production imo. And Asher seems to be spitting random shit that rhymes. I usually like when his songs have a theme.

And I was a big fan of asher back in the day. Foie Gras was his peak imo, but his cypher last year was dope.

He was like little dicky before little dicky.

PBY

Banned
I really like Bake Sale - outside of that, there are like 3 CRAZY beats on this Khalifa tape, where Wiz is just Wiz, so its decent enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom