• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

DS2 one of my least favorite Future records.

Not the biggest fan of him in general but DS2 got stale for me quick; the chorus repetition is grating to me. Which isn't always true for repetitive choruses but for some reason on DS2 it gets on my nerves. Doesn't help that it's not just the choruses "Where your ass was at" for instance.
It's one of the reasons it's my favorite. It's got his best hooks by far.

Tokubetsu

Single inspired me to make the official thread.

Bless up
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1179845

PPo58Cp.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kanye sells out the Garden in 10 minutes. S/o to Jay.

& nah that Paak is one of the most consistent albums I've heard in years, front to back. A lot of the "smooth" sounding shit that's come out and been posted here has been garbo for the past few years and this project surprised me in so many ways, partially because I should hate almost everything about the dude.

EDIT: New Future is so dope.

PBY

Banned
Actually being serious- SS3 kinda trash upon the scrub through first listen.

Thugger didn't even update the cover

FZZ

Banned
Think Khalifa has more keepers than SS3 :/

Most of this wiz album is garbo tho

How many ears do you have????

I copped I'm up a minute after it dropped and only just got to Hercules.

Edit: Thug needs guidance, so much talent going to waste.

PBY

Banned
How many ears do you have????

I copped I'm up a minute after it dropped and only just got to Hercules.
For albums I don't really care about ill give em a scrub through. Skipped 80% of Khalifa, but there are 3 fire tracks.

Edit: there are only 7 new tracks on SS3

FZZ

Banned
These piano keys on Special

:0

For albums I don't really care about ill give em a scrub through. Skipped 80% of Khalifa, but there are 3 fire tracks.

Edit: there are only 7 new tracks on SS3

Ahh okay that makes more sense

And yeah I know Fuck Cancer was already out, but just wanted to hear the whole thing in its entirety in case something was changed

Fjordson

I'm Up is just slight compared to SS1 and 2 in almost every way. Maybe Thugger felt this, hence the name change. We need a proper SS3 with less guest spots and 15-20 tracks.

Some of these are really nice, like King Troup and Hercules, but overall it's merely okay.

PBY

Banned
I'm Up is just slight compared to SS1 and 2 in almost every way. Maybe Thugger felt this, hence the name change. We need a proper SS3 with less guest spots and 15-20 tracks.

Some of these are really nice, like King Troup and Hercules, but overall it's merely okay.
Especially w Fuck Cancer and Hercules on this, and the random ass features, just feels almost like a fan made collection of loosies or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom