• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

Something better come out of this

Breh did you like Lean and Neck?

Honestly, I don't like it. Travis barker overpowers the production imo. And Asher seems to be spitting random shit that rhymes. I usually like when his songs have a theme.

And I was a big fan of asher back in the day. Foie Gras was his peak imo, but his cypher last year was dope.

He was like little dicky before little dicky.

I think I'm done with rock riffs at the forefront of the beat like that, no one really does it justice except for the old school masters like Pete Rock and company.

Tokubetsu

6DSGpZ5.gif

that chevy woods joint in particular

Dereck

Breh did you like Lean and Neck?

I think I'm done with rock riffs at the forefront of the beat like that, no one really does it justice except for the old school masters like Pete Rock and company.
Yes, I did.

Favorite tracks were Shoot-Outs and Lean Talk, which is criminally too short.

Syntsui

I think I will love this new Thugga's, my expectation can't get any lower with so many mixed reactions.

It's a bummer that Hercules is in it though, it's the second mixtape with it and I listened to it to death already. 8 songs it is...

Yeah fully on board with Future, DS2 is 🔥🔥🔥

I went in with a loose idea of what to expect from him but i wasn't knowing about these beats, these beats man, next level. I'm a bit surprised at how little i struggled understanding what he's saying given what people say about him, there was moments but generally i didn't have much of a problem.

Top 5 on first listen: I Serve the Base, Blow a Bag, Slave Master, Blood on the Money, The Percocet and Stripper Joint.

PBY

Banned
Yeah fully on board with Future, DS2 is 🔥🔥🔥

I went in with a loose idea of what to expect from him but i wasn't knowing about these beats, these beats man, next level. I'm a bit surprised at how little i struggled understanding what he's saying given what people say about him, there was moments but generally i didn't have much of a problem.

Top 5 on first listen: I Serve the Base, Blow a Bag, Slave Master, Blood on the Money, The Percocet and Stripper Joint.

yassss

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
I'm a bit surprised at how little i struggled understanding what he's saying given what people say about him, there was moments but generally i didn't have much of a problem. .
i'm just sad this is a thing to worry about in rap today.

'gonna get that new album today, i just hope i can understand him.'

giphy.gif

'not as bad as i thought, i understood most of what he was saying'
BSe9s.gif

T Dollarz

I'm Up was a solid first listen in the whip this morning. Doesn't have the highs of SS but doesn't have the lows either. But Hercules is FIRE, omg. Can't believe we're still getting SS3 too. This year is delivering fast guys.

PBY

Banned
I'm Up was a solid first listen in the whip this morning. Doesn't have the highs of SS but doesn't have the lows either. But Hercules is FIRE, omg. Can't believe we're still getting SS3 too. This year is delivering fast guys.

Yeah Hercules is flames. If you hadn't heard it prior, whew.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I've been kind of staying away from rap for a little bit hoping this mush mouth sing songy paint by numbers preschool lyrics generic trap bullshit would finally fade out of style but I guess I'm just too dusty and salty for this genre or something.

So what did I miss, what's best non future album so far of 2016?

PBY

Banned
I've been kind of staying away from rap for a little bit hoping this mush mouth sing songy paint by numbers preschool lyrics generic trap bullshit would finally fade out of style but I guess I'm just too dusty and salty for this genre or something.

Maybe ud be into that jazz Cartier?

thugga would be up your alley

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
We need a 2016 Luda. Not actual Luda, cause the dust spits straight dust and is actually classified as a inhalant hazard by the EPA, but somebody with fun punchlines and no fucks to give. Ain't nobody filling that role. Or the X role. Why the fuck are rappers all so happy these days?

PBY

Banned
We need a 2016 Luda. Not actual Luda, cause the dust spits straight dust and is actually classified as a inhalant hazard by the EPA, but somebody with fun punchlines and no fucks to give. Ain't nobody filling that role. Or the X role. Why the fuck are rappers all so happy these days?
OG Maco?

Fuck og Maco btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom