• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Good mix of people who deserve to be on there and some who are going to be controversial (i.e. Desiigner). Also, a good mix of people that might make it and those who won't

I understand he's trying to go for "mommy's boy" in arabic for whatever reason. But in certain areas it means "Mommy's little girl" or in certain contexts "Mommy's little slut". And "أمي" usually means mom, but since there's no tanween(those little scratches) it can mean illiterate. So this bad tattoo is layered and deep in how awful it is, let alone that it's on his face.

Don't get a tattoo in a language you don't speak, brehs.
Lmao for real?

SMH

I understand he's trying to go for "mommy's boy" in arabic for whatever reason. But in certain areas it means "Mommy's little girl" or in certain contexts "Mommy's little slut". And "أمي" usually means mom, but since there's no tanween(those little scratches) it can mean illiterate. So this bad tattoo is layered and deep in how awful it is, let alone that it's on his face.

Don't get a tattoo in a language you don't speak, brehs.

hahahahhaa. what a huge L. "mommy's little slut"

collegrove.jpg

COLLEGROVE artwork. Ye says it's coming out Friday.

Kanye is on this, but beats or rap feature? Can't wait.

glad 2Chainz is coming back.

Tokubetsu

to those who listened to my tape, what was y'alls lets say top 3 tracks? I'm trying to compile a demo cd for this rbma application thing.

studyguy

I didn't see this shit yesterday.
http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/troy-av...pital-steez-dickhead-and-bozo-news.20433.html

As soon as Sway brought it up, he could hardly get a word in while Troy Ave declared, "He didn’t pass away. He killed himself. There’s a difference. God gave you life, it ain’t your right to take that. That’s a fact. I got niggas in jail who got life sentences, they might as well be dead. They could’ve traded their life for his…your friends speak to your character.” He goes on to call Capital STEEZ a “bozo” and a “d*ckhead." Very strong words for someone who claims to be guided strongly by his faith.

lmao fuck

studyguy

Really though, it's no surprise from the man who brought us the novel about how he gave a homeless dude exactly $1 NO CHANGE out of a rack of 100s or some shit and treated it like a true act of generosity.

Ninja Dom

to those who listened to my tape, what was y'alls lets say top 3 tracks? I'm trying to compile a demo cd for this rbma application thing.

Okay, just completed it and on first play through I'm really feeling SWARM, Low, 80's Anime and Becca. Mecca is my favourite right now.

Really good work and congratulations. What's the rbma application thing?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This interview is wild as hell.

"He passed away from suicide-"
"He didn't pass away. He killed himself."

zero chill, goddamn

where is this dudes manager at

Thought the production was pretty poor as well.
Not really, it's pretty solid throughout. I think beat choice is part of the reason why Bryson is making noise because his beats suit his style really well.

It's generally super 808s heavy stuff, but it's not overdone or as milquetoast as something like Purple Reign, and good samples help that.

IrishNinja

tokus if you still need track names ill add some later too bruh, overall work was excellent though

Really though, it's no surprise from the man who brought us the novel about how he gave a homeless dude exactly $1 NO CHANGE out of a rack of 100s or some shit and treated it like a true act of generosity.

haha yeah, what a weirdo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom