• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
pop abel sucks tho

I like some pnd songs but dude mumbles too much to ever be a big r&b/pop star. hard for girls to sing along if they don't knwo what you're saying. It's definitely a part why Bryson Tiller snatched his chain and shine.

Maybe he's content being the Jessie to Drake's Walter.

IrishNinja

What is it with Troy calling everyone and their mother a fucking weirdo
Shit gives me some Poopé Fiasco tier insult vibes

if the man had a better vocabulary he's prolly be a less shitty rapper

SpiderHuh.png

Statik Selektah's groupon beats

dead @ both of these

PND is fire tho

honestly i can toss them & current weeknd into the bushes, didn't hear thsoe frank ocean snippets but if he got his shit together that lane would be interesting again

but talkin about frank in 2k16 feels a bit like hoping lauryn would come back body alicia/amerie/ashanti etc 10+ years ago, so

...wel, okay - listening
DOOM seems a perfect fit for that lazy mos def lemme-just-do-mashup-shit lane

This gonna leave you sad bitch
Don't be suicidal like your friend heres a casket
Steez burnin in hell, my burners on my belt
I'm really killing shit, you niggas killing yourself
Fucking weirdos, off the roofs
Steer clear yo, this nigga tryna fly
He think he a superhero, Splat man
Fuck you and that man

giphy.gif

yeah breh he went in the vulgarity is immense.

Hip Hop

I don't mind disrespectful shit, anything goes. But when you throw those lines at something you can barely call "beef', you look like a clown. This ain't even street shit lmao

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Pick the city, I knock four of your baddest
16 chilling with Supreme Magnetic
Fort Greene n***a with a little Queens bastard
Now I’m in a Ghost or a Benz or an Aston, icon status

tumblr_mk6m34ploT1rq1rn9o1_400.gif

Eos

Probably isaiah... There were rumours about a mixtape from him dropping soon
But considering this is Kangaroo, he's gonna fuck around and drop a flab soulo mixtape

OG Kush

Pick the city, I knock four of your baddest
16 chilling with Supreme Magnetic
Fort Greene n***a with a little Queens bastard
Now I’m in a Ghost or a Benz or an Aston, icon status

tumblr_mk6m34ploT1rq1rn9o1_400.gif
Nas killed the remix. Really feel it timed for some new Nas. Plz bless us maaaaayne.

riotous

Banned
Kiss Land was dissapointing as fuck but I thought he semi redeemed himself with TBBTM.

He definitely figured out how to make good pop with that album; Trilogy will probably never be topped for me in general in the dark R&B genre let alone by Weeknd. (and yes I'm the rare weeknd fan that favors the Trilogy release to the mix tape's audio)

Kiss Land was dissapointing as fuck but I thought he semi redeemed himself with TBBTM.

He definitely figured out how to make good pop with that album; Trilogy will probably never be topped for me in general in the dark R&B genre let alone by Weeknd. (and yes I'm the rare weeknd fan that favors the Trilogy release to the mix tape's audio)

o1FOVdm.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Nas killed the remix. Really feel it timed for some new Nas. Plz bless us maaaaayne.
Have a pretty good feeling that this next Nas project is going to be a good one. He's taking his time, meeting and collaborating with people that aren't Salaam Remi, etc.

soultron

Banned
Haven't posted in this thread in forever since I've been off dabbling in other genres
(I've always been a casual)
but I figured I'd post this dude, JPEGMAFIA, in case his latest hasn't already discussed. Interesting samples (track I'm listening to right now samples MGS1, for instance) and this guy is the most punk rock metal shit (I mean this in a good way) I've heard lately. He swings at a lot of people on this album too, I mean, just look at the track listing.

Exodust

Banned
collegrove.jpg

COLLEGROVE artwork. Ye says it's coming out Friday.

I understand he's trying to go for "mommy's boy" in arabic for whatever reason. But in certain areas it means "Mommy's little girl" or in certain contexts "Mommy's little slut". And "أمي" usually means mom, but since there's no tanween(those little scratches) it can mean illiterate. So this bad tattoo is layered and deep in how awful it is, let alone that it's on his face.

Don't get a tattoo in a language you don't speak, brehs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom