• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daffy

Banned
feel like its on the same level as the self titled. i added four songs to the rotation as usual. DS3 is gonna be glamorous

Vorheez

Yeah this is gonna be nothing like you expect HiiiLife, gotta check it out dude. Don't expect any thought it was a drought though because it's unlike anything he's done before.

AJLma

I didn't think Future had a project like this in him... stylistically a complete 180 from the last album.

Future unleashed on this album.

FZZ

Banned
Okay if y'all liked this album but shat on Views you're certified nergins

Both albums weak

some beats go hard but that's about it

tired of this simp shit

"unlike anything hes done before"

Y'all acting like Future's whack ass didn't start out as an R&B artist smh

Vorheez

Okay if y'all liked this album but shat on Views you're certified nergins

Both albums weak

some beats go hard but that's about it

tired of this simp shit

"unlike anything hes done before"

Y'all acting like Future's whack ass didn't start out as an R&B artist smh
I don't even know what to say to you other than I'm disappointed

OG Kush

New Stormzy and new Future! And it's jummah! Time to hit the mosque and wash away the sins. Gna be blessed day 🙏🏽

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP-7n5el8o4

rveEKZa.gif

Really not feeling HNDRXX after 2 listens. All I can think while listening is I wish Young Thug had some of these beats instead. I can see maybe 5 tracks growing on me, but I'm not into most of this.

On a first listen I definitely fucks with HNDRXX more than FUTURE, WATTBA or EVOL but I'm gonna mirror the sentiment that this isn't really something radically new for Fewch.

First three tracks are top level Fewch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom