• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

On a first listen I definitely fucks with HNDRXX more than FUTURE, WATTBA or EVOL but I'm gonna mirror the sentiment that this isn't really something radically new for Fewch.

First three tracks are top level Fewch.

It's not new but it's a progression of his Pluto era sound.

Use Me
95dccf2308a1b2a9572d74aefda3cf21.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I think HNDRXX is a really good album, much better than FUTURE, but it still suffers from being very bloated.

Slide is such a good song though.

riotous

Banned
He's a trap mumble rap R&B dude., every album about codeine, guns and bitches. Your time would be better spent staring at a baboon and expecting it to evolve into a human.

HiResDes

When you came to shit on everyone's parade because you're an asshole contrarian sometimes but Hendrix comes on and melts the icebox where your heart used to be:

tumblr_nyrgq4uyIK1uewx7xo1_400.gif

Who are you again? Why are you in my bed?

Let yourself stay after all this time

Is that too much of my old lady's time

I can tell you're stalkin' me (stalkin')

I'll never hold you back

tumblr_nit0x055pm1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

riotous

Banned
They're not even close in my opinion Hendrix is his best thing since DS2 quite easily

They are very different; although my opinion is starting to lean more towards HENDRXX. I skipped through some songs last night to get through it that I'm jamming to this morning.

The production is so much more interesting on HENDRXX.

I think he's trying to get out of some kind of bad contract he's in but I don't remember the exact details right now
Apparently Rocko(guy who discovered/signed future but when fiture signed his big deal he told rocko to kick rocks) won the lawsuit and gets all royalties for Future's next two albums and 50% revenue of his next tour.

Which why people think he dropped the albums so soon and announced a tour.

Eos

Fewtch came thru and dropped 2 dope albums within a week from each other
6796-a060e54d528b20ac38c67befbd81041d.jpg

We didn't deserve this
6796-a060e54d528b20ac38c67befbd81041d.jpg

GOAT level work ethic
6795-efa6587fd4c2e73fcd60adac3e60a85b.jpg

HiiiLife

Okay...

Fresh Air is hard.

Prolly one of the couple tracks that made actually look at my phone to make sure I got the title right lol

Weekend one is cool too

see5harp

Hendrix is a lot better than the self titled. That self titled album is so fucking boring. Every single song he got the same ass melodies and the same ass boring lyrics.

Apparently Rocko(guy who discovered/signed future but when fiture signed his big deal he told rocko to kick rocks) won the lawsuit and gets all royalties for Future's next two albums and 50% revenue of his next tour.

Which why people think he dropped the albums so soon and announced a tour.
That's fake news. No settlement was reached.

I have such a backlog to get through: Hendrix, NAV, Thundercat, that Roc Marci project.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'm not gonna say no names but it's funny how one of my niggas hit me up saying "drake watched ur interview and fucks with you". Now this pussy nigga trying to play it save and play it innocent, but it's cool we all know "hot line bling" was a bite of "chacha" I'm not the first nigga he bit, nor will i be the last, drake a pussy nigga money don't buy you respect. drakes career is almost over, he better start investing money into real-estate cause once it's all over he really gonna see the "fake love"
XXXtentacion's (deleted) tweetstorm on Drake's OVOSound interview

see5harp

Thundercat album is almost a little too fucking silly for me to listen to all of the way through. There are a few songs that sound like something he would have a hard time even recording because of how hilarious the lines are.

see5harp

At first I was just listening in the background and was like wow this shit is fucking dope. Then the Michael McDonald feature I was like whoa my dad fucks with this. Then dude starts singing about being up all night in Tokyo spending all his money on anime, and I was like wait a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom