• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

biking is so hot frank ocean's flow is what migos / most atlanta trap artists WISH they could sound like
Thugger influence skrong
Thugga keeps influencing our favorite artists out here. First André, now Frank.

7OAbG8O.gif

i couldn't get humble out of my head for days after i first listened to it. that shit grew on me hard.

also biking has started to make me listen to waaaaay too much OG odd future again. i'm too white and jewish to be doing this shit.

Bacon

Tyler actually sounded surprisingly alright on biking. Maybe he just needs to be reigned in a little bit so we don't end up with another travesty like Cherry Bomb.

For liking Humble as much as I do, I hardly listened to it because I didn't want to overplay it before hearing the full album. Don't want burn myself out on one track, you know?

Bronx-Man

Banned
Imagine stanning for Lil Uzi Weeb over King Kenny in this, the year of our lord, 2017

Boat better than both tbh

Teenage Emotions on the way soon

riotous

Banned
XO Tour Llif3 > Humble

by a huge margin

I certainly like XO Tour Lif3 more; not finding a lot of other good Uzi songs though. Any recommendations?

Humble is alright but the middle section right before the Photoshop stuff throws me off; honestly I half think Kendrick is over-annunciation his words on purpose as a way of throwing shade at mumble rap or something.

Tyler actually sounded surprisingly alright on biking. Maybe he just needs to be reigned in a little bit so we don't end up with another travesty like Cherry Bomb.

Yo I feel horrible because it sounds like I'm stanning for Odd Future and I'M NOT

BUT

Tyler's verse on Telephone Calls on that A$AP Mob album was shocking good. Like, blew me away good.

So maby the guys on to something is all I'm sayin.

Dereck

Tyler's flow on that Biking track was good and I wish he would deviate from his normal flows more often like on Telephone Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom