• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
Only time I don't stop shit to address a white person saying Nigga around me is when I'm at a party/concert, and that's because I don't have the energy to deal with the lilly white people I end up around who are comfortable enough to recite every word to Pass the Courvoisier or any song with a heavy usage of nigga

I always skip over it when I'm singing along to a rap song in public, but I do know Indian kids from New York and Jersey that say it.

Just the other day, I was looking at this Facebook profile of an Asian kid I knew in high school and saw he posted this a couple years ago.
Real niggas + other honorary niggas, and a "------", whatever that is.

Dereck

the n bomb
2N37N1G.png

daffy

Banned
Don't say it
sorry fam much love but im not blanking it out in my head or when im listening to some heat. thats some milquetoast shit. i say it sometimes and if im out of line then I'll take my lumps but fortunately no one has yanked me up yet

LionPride

Banned
sorry fam much love but im not blanking it out in my head or when im listening to some heat. thats some milquetoast shit. i say it sometimes and if im out of line then I'll take my lumps but fortunately no one has yanked me up yet

You can say whatever the fuck you want in ya head, better decision to not let it come out ya mouth

LionPride

Banned
ive never said it at another person, and i wont. Can we get back to posting anime gifs now plz?

Lol, no, fuck that

The fact you don't see the problem in that you think nothing of it when two black people say don't say it, is a problem within itself

HiiiLife

What is the white persons fascination with wanting to say "nigga" so much. Cmon. It is not difficult at all to keep
it our your mouth.

I can't believe people really get this irritated over nigga, where I live pretty much anyone had a blanket pass to use it growing up, though it wasn't in my vocabulary pretty much ever unless I was referring to the word or using it online (and yes I'm black, not that it gives my opinion more weight, just to be clear).

Edit: Though people (black, white and mexican amongst other races) in circles I ran in and just people I knew also traded slurs casually, which is something I had to crack down on and separate my self from once I fully developed a social justice ideology in HS.

Moonkid

How topical, just sifted through my snapchat story feed and see a picture taken of someone's laptop with a Spotify playlist called "n*er" at my uni. Gross.

LionPride

Banned
Boston is just a large town we decided to call a city, it ain't shit, and that isn't even because of the racism

It just fucking sucks

daffy

Banned
Lol, no, fuck that

The fact you don't see the problem in that you think nothing of it when two black people say don't say it, is a problem within itself
there is no problem. I understand how you feel and you would not hear me say it because im respectful. but im also not going to sit here and lie. i do what i want with my mouth eL-P, simple as that. if that puts me on the fence with you guys thats unfortunate but much love <3

LionPride

Banned
Nah, Boston is one of top 30 cities in the world in regards to economic power. Its pretty important. Though not NYC importance, still very important.
Sure

Fuck Boston
there is no problem. I understand how you feel and you would not hear me say it because im respectful. but im also not going to sit here and lie. i do what i want with my mouth eL-P, simple as that. if that puts me on the fence with you guys thats unfortunate but much love <3
sigh

daffy

Banned
i get it. daffy ain't shit. just want to listen to dope music

Father please forgive us
Couldn't tell the difference and it's on me
I don't need to seek attention
Just to keep these womens on me
I know it's wrong
I know it's wrong
I know it's wrong
I know it's wrong

whew this new a$ap mob. can't wait for cosytapes2

xazaFcK.gif

HiiiLife

Father please forgive us
I know it's wrong
I know it's wrong
I know it's wrong
I know it's wrong

xazaFcK.gif
New asap rocky coming soon

Eos

but i dont get it is it cool or not? i say it at concerts and dont give two shits. if someone wants to drag me over some shit like that then so be it but im always gracious if someone is offended. full disclosure im a white girl

edit: i just feel like you shouldnt be saying it on the regular, like at whole foods or something. but at the same time if no one is checking her and just getting offended on twitter later on then of course she's gonna act some type of way
5I5s8.png

5I5s8.png

ive never said it at another person, and i wont.
5I5s8.png

5I5s8.png

New asap rocky coming soon

this rocky x juicy j snippet tho
hoping rocky delivers this time

Father please forgive us
I know it's wrong
I know it's wrong
I know it's wrong
I know it's wrong

xazaFcK.gif
Can't wait for the one amazing song in the sea of mediocrity.

I dated this black girl once who tried to bait me into saying it by giving me an implied pass and of course I fucking wouldn't. It's not that hard just not to use the damn word.

Exodust

Banned
I don't feel the need to say it but I sure as hell am saying it if I rap along to a great track. There's a world of difference between that and casually dropping it in a conversation.

Koozek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom