• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

Only started enjoying Vince since Hell Can Wait, but I can't deny I've loved everything since then. Both summertime and prima donna are some of my favorite projects in the last several years. The fact he is only 23 means I hope we see lots of great work from him for a long time.

I don't know if anyone mentioned this dude, as the album is like a month old, but I saw people hyping some other french rapper a while back who was absolute garbage tier, so I thought I'd stan for a french rapper who actually has talent and makes great shit.

Damso - Ipseite

5114d9f134670e5e3661c2fb71082fb6.400x400x1.jpg

A Nwaar is the new black
NJ Respect R
Like this album better than most of Hamza and Kreka as well.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I can no longer bring myself to listen to BOB any more. I'd have an easier time listening to a rapper who stabbed a dozen babies to death than listen to this flat earther fucknipple. Like at least if you are stabbing babies you are keeping the population under control and you can spin it as proof of what a dangerous dude you are.
But flat earther? No. No you go find a nice quiet corner to go eat a bag of shriveled dicks in.

daffy

Banned
I don't know if anyone mentioned this dude, as the album is like a month old, but I saw people hyping some other french rapper a while back who was absolute garbage tier, so I thought I'd stan for a french rapper who actually has talent and makes great shit.

Damso - Ipseite

J'fais que du sale (hey)
J'fais que du sale (hey, hey)
J'fais que du sale (hey)
J'fais que du sale (hey, hey)

HrdMFRD.gif

eating, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom