• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
bpv7orr5eaxy.jpg

real

ok dis ok

I'm here for the avvy tho

FZZ

Banned
How do you guys like the first (almost) half of 2017 compared to the first (almost) half of 2016 so far?

Culture, More Life, Memoirs of a Reaper, DAMN, (some parts of Future & Hndrxx), and Ransom 2 have all been in heavy rotation

for me I think I've enjoyed 2017 more so far. TLOP was def a once in a lifetime experience, but fuck Kanye

Icolin

Banned
How do you guys like the first (almost) half of 2017 compared to the first (almost) half of 2016 so far?

Culture, More Life, Memoirs of a Reaper, DAMN, (some parts of Future & Hndrxx), and Ransom 2 have all been in heavy rotation

for me I think I've enjoyed 2017 more so far. TLOP was def a once in a lifetime experience, but fuck Kanye

Enjoyed 2017 more so far, if only because of Culture and dope singles like XO Tour Llif3. DAMN is the cherry on top.

mooooose

I'm just gonna come out and say it Culture was largely mediocre.

it was but the moment counts. bad and boujee was the illest shit and their songs have the earworm ability. it's not the best migos or necessarily the best shit out now, but their energy was on point

mooooose

I remember me when he made this I knew it was really getting ugly - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mksqn0PHNUg

People talk a lot about vulnerability in Future's music but it's mostly shallow and conceited focused on the ill effects to his moral fiber, which was nonexistent way before he ever popped a pill. I've been listening to Lucki for about four years and within that short amount of time you can really hear and see the downward spiral.
holy shit this is fucking insane

xans are awful.

Pitchfork gave Reasonable Doubt a 9.4. Bounceounce getting ready to send thousands of angry emails, outraged it isn't a 10 out of 10.
That's a good score.
Cashmere Thoughts brings the album down (though it's an okay song), should have been replaced with a more topical/introspective track before we got the big braggadocio/announcing myself to the world/declaration of competition Bring It On.
Edit: I'm reading the actual article now, something already made me salty.

Do you guys think 22 Two's inspired the end of "i", it's very similar down to the black speech.

Or did some other track prior to Jay's do a similar thing with the live show breaking down skit?

FZZ

Banned
I hope FZZ refers to the OT.

Not just the OT but the entire rollout

Yeezy Season 3

everything about it was insane

But like I've said and been saying Fuck Kanye

haven't even listened to a Kanye song in months, heard Glow like 2 times tops on More Life

he's an actual piece of shit

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Summer is coming up, will finally have time to catch up on music.
Just picked up Brother Ali, Wrekonize, Logic, Azizi Gibson, KRS One, The God Fahim, Organized Noize, and Russ.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Is there anything else than fake accounts on Soundcloud? I post tracks and get almost nothing but fake likes and follows.

Bet SoundCloud won't exist in five years.

Tokubetsu

Is there anything else than fake accounts on Soundcloud? I post tracks and get almost nothing but fake likes and follows.

Bet SoundCloud won't exist in five years.

I mean, yeah it happens it sucks and yes sc will probably disappear after they get really rich off us. IIRC SC whole situation is kinda shady. IT was/is? privately funded, seems to be constantly narrowly avoiding death and fake/promo accounts are a huge problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom