• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

M9yp5hH.gif

Dereck

I listened to Today I Wrote Nothing again and by track 20 I figured the album should have ended about 2 tracks ago.

Good project but the latter segment of the project sounds aimless and tacked on.

mileS

Been a huge fan of SZA since her first shit hit the net. Not sure how I feel about most of CTRL... Like its your debut album and one of the first things you're singing about is revenge cheatin with your man's friend. I know she's been saying in interviews she's way more open and straight to the point/honest in her music now but.. damn girl.

Go Gina got that vibe tho. Great track. Maybe I'll come around on the rest.

HiResDes

I guess I'd just feel less of a need to instantly rank and quantify an artist's entire discography without having put in some time to refresh and review one of my most rapper's works, but I will concede that you are talking to a more simple minded fellow with a dulled memory and obviously lesser intelligence.

thabiz

I guess I'd just feel less of a need to instantly rank and quantify an artist's entire discography without having put in some time to refresh and review one of my most rapper's works, but I will concede that you are talking to a more simple minded fellow with a dulled memory and obviously lesser intelligence.

Maybe you should have just concede that you have no idea what I've listened to or what I've discussed with friends, in regards to the highly anticipated new Billy Woods record, in the past two weeks.

Oh yeah that's right. I forgot. Your his only fan.

HiResDes

Maybe you should have just concede that you have no idea what I've listened to or what I've discussed with friends, in regards to the highly anticipated new Billy Woods record, in the past two weeks.

Oh yeah that's right. I forgot. Your his only fan.

Thanks for Ulrika Spacek rec though, really feeling it.

HiResDes

I definitely don't go get boring from this SZA, but rather chill contemplative vibes, and I don't think she's bragging about sleeping with her ex's friend...Almost teethers on lament, but more laissez faire on the whole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom