• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
DB2bUOYVYAAeQu1.jpg

Kendrick needs to go sit down somewhere. Pull an Earl Sweatshirt and fade back into the shadows before he becomes an excessive feature rapper.

his mask off remix was some garbage. really kills the vibe of such a good track.

his features remind me of modern day eminem tbh.

at least his albums are still good tho.

Moonkid

Stopping dicking around and found a version of the ASAP Rocky remix for Chanel. Probably my favourite guest verse of the year so far.

Koozek

the batman swooping in on the criminals.

I wonder how Drake feels about this incident btw lmao.

oh and Pilot Talk trilogy is flames. Such a good run of albums. King Kong....whew. thanks for reminding me to put Currensy back on rotation. the man has dropped so many good projects. nice summer driving vibes.
He apparently retweeted tweets/memes about it.

Nibel

the batman swooping in on the criminals.

I wonder how Drake feels about this incident btw lmao.

oh and Pilot Talk trilogy is flames. Such a good run of albums. King Kong....whew. thanks for reminding me to put Currensy back on rotation. the man has dropped so many good projects. nice summer driving vibes.

He liked two comments on Instagram, that's it

Mans doesn't even need to lift a finger lmao

Alpende

This weekend I'm going to listen to Brockhampton (didn't like lamb all that much though but that's on their second album) and SZA. So much stuff came out these past couple of days. Vince, Nyck @ Knight and a new Big Boi track.

Koozek

We aren't talking about j cole
I know I been joking about Cole too on here, but you know what, I actually randomly gave his last album another listen a few weeks ago and been finding myself going back to it often. I like the reduced, intimate mood and the beats. Never listened to his stuff that much, but this is his best album, imo.

I know I been joking about Cole too on here, but you know what, I actually randomly gave his last album another listen a few weeks ago and been finding myself going back to it often. I like the reduced, intimate mood and the beats. Never listened to his stuff that much, but this is his best album, imo.

While I don't like the album, the outro track is great and it's a damn shame no one will give it a listen "because J Cole." Really ties the album together and is a display of Cole's best storytelling.

HiResDes

Friday Night Lights is his best

overcast

Nice
Fucking finally

#whipmusik
Perfect for summer too 👏🏻
First Toku, now our boy Nibbs is famous too.

Code:
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DB5jRpBXsAAruMJ.jpg[/IMG]
Whew. Don't forget us when you come up Nibel.
Frank's performing at his next festival.

Waiting for the impressions when they come in.
Honesty man, Frank is whack and has ditched performances for years (including this year). Hope it's whack.

J cole is fiyah, he only gets better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom