• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kendrick is in the studio with.......Rich the Kid
dqF8enu.jpg

Got around to listening to Deniro Farrar's The Patriarch II. It's damn good as well, but not on the level as the first album. Farrar though has to got to be one of my new favorites, but I still need to listen to Cliff Of Death and that collaboration with Shady Blaze.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
we all danny brown fans here so I mean
yup

i mean y'all, not me

EDIT:

My AotY list is up. Pretty wonky because I think nearing the bottom of the list I'm really getting to albums where I really only go back to 1 or 2 songs, and there are probably 10-20 albums that I feel that way about.

Half of y'all better quit playing around and put some respeck on PlayDat's vote post formatting TBH.

Out of the three early Three Mafia albums, which one do you like best?

After listening to it, I'm sort of leaning towards Mystic Stylez, but damn Chapter 2 is just so polished.

HiiiLife

I can deal with that. It was my favorite when I first heard it but after listening to their other albums I'm not sure about that one, anymore.

How about Most Known Unknown?

Couldn't tell you. I only remember a couple tracks. Mystic Stylez and When the smoke clears are the only projects I've ever consistently played from three 6.

bad and boujee the worst thing to happen to lil uzi vert rep this year

every time you vibing on this song until YAH YAH YAH something something my clones something somethink YAh YAH wack ass verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom