• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Y'all really got hyped for Nintendo?
mjlol.png

Expecting production to cease within 2 years
mjgrin.png

HiiiLife

Have your childhood idols and dreams crushed back to back brehs

also interview for a full time job after college and the day of your final round interview with a fortune 50 company have America elect Trump and then never hear back from the company about your interview results from November 8th brehs

I'm graduating in 6 months

:|

Trap or die.

Nibel

Have your childhood idols and dreams crushed back to back brehs

also interview for a full time job after college and the day of your final round interview with a fortune 50 company have America elect Trump and then never hear back from the company about your interview results from November 8th brehs

I'm graduating in 6 months

:|

Here for this

Dereck

I've been steadily listening to $ha Hef most of 2016, but for the longest time I hadn't listened to this at all.

I just checked it out now, I've been replaying it for the last 3 hours.

Super dark Dr. Octagon beats with gritty drug raps and misogyny. Good shit.

xHiryu

switch looks garbo bruhs

finally listened to Atrocity Exhibition and it's sick, it definitely grows on you the more you listen to it.

I've been steadily listening to $ha Hef most of 2016, but for the longest time I hadn't listened to this at all.

I just checked it out now, I've been replaying it for the last 3 hours.

Super dark Dr. Octagon beats with gritty drug raps and misogyny. Good shit.

Huh, this looks interesting. I'll definitely check this out, thanks.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
gT8AJ8o.gif
IF YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO POST IN GAF-HOP IN 2017 YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BUY A NINTENDO SWITCH™ GAMING SYSTEM WITH A COPY OF SPLATOON AND TRAIN WITH THE GAF-HOP TEAM ON A WEEKLY BASIS THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU
gT8AJ8o.gif

Good to see it's only a week long ban.

Anyway, the Nintendo Switch looks pretty good.

i mean ima buy switch day 1 if best buy let me

and i slept on splatoons so i hope it's a pack-in

SsPUreP.gif

IrishNinja

different strokes ya'll

also some of you really gotta make peace with the fact that most members in here even on the level of dolling out an L left long before this mess of a thread, check ya post histories before feelin yaself too much fam

yeah. I even ordered the ugly ass neon red/blue

I figure I might as well go all in

same, i like color options - purple grimace GC was baller

the only real bummer for me is the lack of a pack-in game, hoping bomberman is budget priced

I've listened to the new ATCQ album a bunch more over the last few days. I'm loving it. A couple of random impressions:
I can't think of another song that has 4 rappers rapping on a single verse (Dis Generation).
The production is consistently really good.
I love all the tributes to Phife (Q-Tip's verse on Black Spasmodic especially stands out to me).
The features are really strong (always nice to hear Andre 3000 or Talib Kweli).

I've listened to the new ATCQ album a bunch more over the last few days. I'm loving it. A couple of random impressions:
I can't think of another song that has 4 rappers rapping on a single verse (Dis Generation).
I love all the tributes to Phife (Q-Tip's verse on Black Spasmodic especially stands out to me).

The track with Andre 3000 is easily my favorite song on the album. So good.

thabiz

It's shit

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Y'all need to chill and come together on something we can all agree on. Like Nintendo being shit. Fuck new donk city

2.5 to 6 hour battery life
3 hours to charge that battery, which is internal
32GB internal flash storage
half the power and RAM of competitors
online subscription service for multiplayer and renting a NES/SNES game for a month
need a smartphone app to chat, voice chat, party up, not ready for launch, not at the OS level
EA rep on stage excited to announce 360 ports of FIFA
ugliest box art design in decades
$40 port of SFII
no StreetPass/Miiverse, two of the best ideas of the last decade from Nintendo
5 launch titles
$400 CAD

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom