• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2014 |OT| Now with tiers! Still with tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, my FF league is short a few people. If you're interested in joining an additional league post in this thread or shoot me a PM. Non-PPR league format, two Flex spots (W/R/T and W/T) and half the league makes the playoffs with Top 4 cashing. Buy-in is $35 and we draft next Monday at 9 PM. Thanks is advance!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
GL3, I have had two requests to push back the draft time from 7:45pm to 8:30pm est. Anyone else think that would be for the better?

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
ITS ALMOST TIME BUDDIES.

THE REIGN OF ARKOS BEGINS SOON

Edit: as for GK86's question, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Edit: it's 5am here. GJL2 you're lucky, I'll be dragging ass come draft time (7:30 EST). Watch me not show up lol
wont happen

Vyer

Today's the day!!!! And I'll be drafting from my phone from the beach, so I hope to hell the app works fine...

Yeah I'm gonna be at a beach house and have 3 drafts tonight. Shit's either going to go surprisingly well or be a total clusterfuck...

Arkos

Yeah I'm gonna be at a beach house and have 3 drafts tonight. Shit's either going to go surprisingly well or be a total clusterfuck...

Don't worry if you have to auto pick it'll be fine :p

Edit: doing mock drafts. I'm gonna fuck this up aren't i lol

Arkos

Better strategy: staggered bye weeks or everybody on bye the same week, sure you'll lose that week but that's the only week to worry about?

DarkFlow

Banned
Better strategy: staggered bye weeks or everybody on bye the same week, sure you'll lose that week but that's the only week to worry about?
I don't worry about it, you'll likely drop half your team over the course of the season anyway.

DarkFlow

Banned
I got up to the mountains and prepare for two weeks. Its all about the sleepers, baby.

Ahem, That's how I had Jordan Cameron and Jimmy Graham to start my season last year. It was a deadly combo with Graham in the TE spot, and Cameron in the Flex.

I draft when I draft. No need to "prepare" like you plebs.
I like to see who I will likely have to choose from in the early rounds, and what to aim for in each round. I made some profound realizations, like just how late I can wait to get some good QB's, and just how fast the RB position drops off a cliff

Samyy

Since this is my first fantasy football draft I'm sure this will go terrible for me.

All I know is to take RBs early and kickers/DEF late.

Arkos

Can we not jump in the draft until 4:30 on the dot or something?? Can't find the link to get in

Might be an option you can change? I was just about to look myself (GJL2 draft in 30 minutes)

Edit: oh yeah it's that vvv

Arkos

I'm willing to make a trade. My sandwich for a second round pick (GJL2). Any takers?

9eTPqGD.jpg

http://1drv.ms/1wFfgoN

its plagiarism of 50 shades of grey. Rewrite some sentences, change names to Jimmy Clausen and Jay Cutler and Matt Forte. I was bored one evening at the end of the workday (just finished a milestone and didn't have any bugs to look at). Had an hour to kill, twas fun.

Arkos

^^ I had to chose before I loaded the draft interface

Looks like GJL2 is 4 2 short :(

Blair, Sangreal, Jammy's Grits, and Stonk :((

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
^^ I had to chose before I loaded the draft interface

Looks like GJL2 is 4 short :(

Blair, Sangreal, Jammy's Grits, and Stonk :((

Weird. I just have the "enter draft" option with the "classic tool" next to it. Hitting either just loads up the classic.

There are 6 of us in the draft room for GL3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom