• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2014 |OT| Now with tiers! Still with tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Still nothing, but it's showing all of the players i chose under Player Updates, so it should be happening soon

Roster's not showing but player updates have updates on my players.

hmmm

That's weird. Is it all working out?

In other news news, GK86, our esteemed GJL3 LM, couldn't even join the draft (because of an oversight on my part) so he has bowed out. I drafted for that team, and if GK86 doesn't want to play it (sadface) I have invited our old friend rCIZZLE.

Everybody else in GJL3, did the draft go ok? It seemed decent. Any noticeable absentees or anything like that (people drafting all kickers or something lol)

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Yahoo is having issues since Vyer's friend is being logged in as another team. My issue was that co-managers/owners aren't allowed to draft.

Arkos

Yahoo is having issues since Vyer's friend is being logged in as another team. My issue was that co-managers/owners aren't allowed to draft.
Co-managers were never allowed to draft in Yahoo's system.

God damn, if I would have known it were that simple I would have just tried to quit. Got a pretty nice team if you wanna take it *eyebrows* Elsewise, just point and laugh at me. That's just a mistake on my part.

Working on Vyer's friend's issue (Texfan). I think both he and Kelik are somehow being able to draft their own teams so at least that's good? Did I like accidentally mix up you two somehow or something? I can't tell what's going on there. I don't see how I could mess up and make one person sign in to another's team or anything. But then again, I am pretty prolific when it comes to messing up.

Let me know.

Edit: I'll be "acting GJL3 LM" for the time being if GK86 is really gone :(

Liking my team so far, although my bench and WR situation isn't as good as I'd like. I took WAY too many risks this draft, including drafting 6 people that are off during week 10 (including my starting QB and both of my starting RB's).

Also, if Foster gets hurt this year (again), I'm going to punch a baby

Ayahuasca Shamans...based on their opponents' projected points, they have the hardest schedule. Along with having the most grueling overall schedule, Ayahuasca Shamans also has the league's toughest first four games and second-most difficult last four games of the season.

Got a B on my report card only behind two of you with B+. Projected eighth-place finish in GAF Justice League Premier League at 6-7-0 (1,343 points).

DarkFlow

Banned
Ayahuasca Shamans...based on their opponents' projected points, they have the hardest schedule. Along with having the most grueling overall schedule, Ayahuasca Shamans also has the league's toughest first four games and second-most difficult last four games of the season.

Got a B on my report card only behind two of you with B+. Projected eighth-place finish in GAF Justice League Premier League at 6-7-0 (1,343 points).

LOL, these draft reports are funny. I got a B, and they think I'm going 6-7, womp. Fletcher on the other hand, on my it's just mean.

Despite a Set of Beast RBs, Fletcher Can Make the Playoffs if They Just Replace Most of the Team

Maybe these pre-season projections will get Fletcher to play with a chip on their shoulder. It's definitely going to require some sort of extra effort if they hope to reach the playoffs. Hell, it may require extra effort just to get a win.

I'm projected to be first with a record of 11-2, but I only got a B rating. Plus they rag on me for picking 6 big gambles, and that my QB and TE position is dire along with my WR position...

Arkos

So according to this report, Week 11 is supposed to be my easiest game of the year!

D'oh! Screw those rankings anyway. We'll show them.

Edit: from that fucking hack bullshit Yahoo! analysis of my team:
Despite selecting with the fourth overall pick, Stupendous Men couldn't capitalize on the opportunity and drafted a roster that will have trouble winning. Opponents will enjoy beating this team with regularity, which is projected to finish 11th in GAF Justice League 2 League with a record of 2-11-0 (1,240 points).

Edit2: fuck I'm second to last in draft grades in GJL3 too. Yahoo! is fucking stupid.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Anyone want to join another F2P league? I had two last minute dropouts. Same settings as the GL's. The (snake) draft is today at 4pm EST. If you are interested, just PM me.

Putting together a playoff-caliber roster, Corporate Peezy LLC didn't break any records with this draft, but they put together a quality team that will be tough to match up against. Looking at their schedule, they figure to reach the playoffs with a 6-7-0 (1,374) record and fifth-place finish in GAF Justice League Premier League.

Essentially, they said my RBs were the shit, but that I'm weak @ D and TE.

Also, it says I'm gonna get wrecked in Week 9 because three starters are on Bye.

Arkos

Essentially, they said my RBs were the shit, but that I'm weak @ D and TE.

Also, it says I'm gonna get wrecked in Week 9 because three starters are on Bye.

Everyone is going to get wrecked in week 9 apparently lol. Hopefully my opponent also has a lot of guys on bye, too scared to check

Everyone is going to get wrecked in week 9 apparently lol. Hopefully my opponent also has a lot of guys on bye, too scared to check

I'm fucked week 10. Out of everyone starting, only my WR1, flex, kicker, and defense are playing that week. I play straw hat pirates then, so he's got an auto-win that week lol. Hopefully the plus of only having 1 person off max the other weeks work out

Jayhawk

I'm fucked week 10. Out of everyone starting, only my WR1, flex, kicker, and defense are playing that week. I play straw hat pirates then, so he's got an auto-win that week lol. Hopefully the plus of only having 1 person off max the other weeks work out

AWWW YEAH, THANKS FOR THE WIN.

DarkFlow

Banned
I like reading the draft reports, it does point out fuck ups. Like some of you that have 2 D's, they both have the same bye week... lol.

Great Idea, Poor Execution
Apparently Jammy Gits missed the point of drafting a back-up defense. In Week 10, both New England and Indianapolis will be on bye.

Omega

Banned
Look Chip's Ahoy, not everyone achieves the "above" in "above average," it has to be earned. Just be happy being an average GM, and maybe with a little hard work and a better draft next season, your team will reach that milestone. Chip's Ahoy didn't kill their playoff aspirations with this draft, but they'll have to do some extra work to get there. For now, they're projected to finish in seventh-place in GAF Justice League Premier League at 6-7-0 (1,343 points). With their first five picks, Chip's Ahoy aimed for balance, selecting QB Peyton Manning (17th overall), RBs Reggie Bush (32nd) and C.J. Spiller (41st), and WRs Demaryius Thomas (8th) and Julian Edelman (56th). They built the best QB duo in the league, as they added Manning and Ben Roethlisberger to their squad.

fuck you yahoo!

somehow I'm projected to go 6-7 despite having the fourth easiest schedule. lol my team.

Vyer

Mobile drafting went fairly well, though I guess JL3 and other leagues had all sorts of problems. :( Excited for the season to finally start.

I like reading the draft reports, it does point out fuck ups. Like some of you that have 2 D's, they both have the same bye week... lol.

lol they got me with that too
Maybe You Should Add Tony Gonzalez While You're At It
Beats by Ray must have missed the point of drafting a back-up. In Week 10, both Kyle Rudolph and Jordan Reed will be on bye.
I just couldn't justify skipping on Reed after seeing him fall as far as he did! And since I'm taking the L on week 10 anyways, might as well keep both and play the match ups

Arkos

Hahahaha oh man that is rich. I think he might have been AFK actually. I ought to make sure he's still around.

Edit: lol yup. Cheer up Jamie OD, I got the lowest ranking in the league and I actually tried :p
Won't be able to do the draft live tonight so I'm hoping my team can live up to its name and get some lucky picks.

Edit 2:
Mobile drafting went fairly well, though I guess JL3 and other leagues had all sorts of problems. :( Excited for the season to finally start.
It seems like everybody in the league was able to draft at least (despite the problems with Texfan and Kelik, still not sure what happened there, really sorry about that) and the problem with GK86 is resolved (he's back!!), so aactually despite all the problems it went pretty well.

Were there any other problems you noticed (AFK people and the like?)

kelik

It seems like everybody in the league was able to draft at least (despite the problems with Texfan and Kelik, still not sure what happened there, really sorry about that) and the problem with GK86 is resolved (he's back!!), so aactually despite all the problems it went pretty well.

It was just the acting up chat from my end. While drafting on my phone, whenever I sent a chat message it would send my message as another user and not me. But other than that I was able to draft no problem.

Arkos, I just want to thank you for steering those two guys my way. It looked like I may have had to do 10 but we hit our acceptable league minimum of 12 now, much respect man.

Jayhawk

I shall pretend Welker is just injured until week 6. I have Megatron, Keenan, and TY ahead of him on my depth chart anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom