• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2014 |OT| Now with tiers! Still with tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Arkos, I just want to thank you for steering those two guys my way. It looked like I may have had to do 10 but we hit our acceptable league minimum of 12 now, much respect man.

You're very welcome! We all just want to play some fantasy right? I really appreciate that.

Vyer

The concussion issue was enough to keep me away from Welker, but I definitely didn't see that coming lol.

Hahahaha oh man that is rich. I think he might have been AFK actually. I ought to make sure he's still around.

Edit: lol yup. Cheer up Jamie OD, I got the lowest ranking in the league and I actually tried :p

Edit 2:

It seems like everybody in the league was able to draft at least (despite the problems with Texfan and Kelik, still not sure what happened there, really sorry about that) and the problem with GK86 is resolved (he's back!!), so aactually despite all the problems it went pretty well.

Were there any other problems you noticed (AFK people and the like?)

I don't know of anything else, that's all he mentioned to me. Saw in the NFL thread that some other people were having issues in other leagues though.

I need to see if I can get him to join GAF or find some way you and GK can stay in contact with him. Maybe he can utilize your league board or something, I dunno.

hunchback

Are there any teams left or a waiting list? No worries if not. I got busy and forgot the season started. I blame it on the new Diablo.

My team is too good GAF. Hand me the trophy now.

Oh yeah, we gotta decide on who gets the 'Best Team Name' trophy.. Should we vote on it, or is everyone cool with the LM just picking the winner (I'll be picking 50 shades of Forte due to his creepy dedication with the story and all)

And I hope Teptom is ready to get his back blown the fuck out, because my 11-2 season is gonna start with a bang lol

So the games begin today, hopefully Aaron Rogers and Eddie Lacy can pull it off for me.

There also Percy Harvin for the Seahawks but the Packers is my NFL team

goober

Damn. Can I ask for questions here or is there another thread for that?
I missed out on picking up Gordon from the waiver wire. I thought I had time to make a decision (short bench, don't have anyone of significance but thought I could think on it) and someone picked him up this morning.

I thought waivers didn't go through until the week was over?? Someone please explain.

I missed out on picking up Gordon from the waiver wire. I thought I had time to make a decision (short bench, don't have anyone of significance but thought I could think on it) and someone picked him up this morning.

I thought waivers didn't go through until the week was over?? Someone please explain.

If no one drafted him he hasn't been waived. You can sign him or anyone else whom you please. Many transactions going on in Premier league. People drafting other defenses...back up QBs and the others...including Gordon. If you wanted Gordon you should have used a late round pick on him and stashed him away.

The waiver wire pickup starts Tuesdays and don't end until the player on the wire has played his game that week.

Arkos

Yep sorry goobs. Should we just keep this thread for the regular season? I think we could get the name changed. I haven't checked my GJL2 matchup yet except to make sure Jordy was playing (eugh) but whoever I'm playing I'm still going to lay the beatdown.

Edit: Mazre, it's you. Prepare to have your heart broken

Have 3 big calls for this week...any of which can break me.

Going with Min over KC on D, M Bennett over H Miller at TE, and R Jennings over F Jackson at RB. If I get 2 of those right(player I picked gets more points than the other)...I think I'll win my match up this week.

Mazre

Yep sorry goobs. Should we just keep this thread for the regular season? I think we could get the name changed. I haven't checked my GJL2 matchup yet except to make sure Jordy was playing (eugh) but whoever I'm playing I'm still going to lay the beatdown.

Edit: Mazre, it's you. Prepare to have your heart broken

Haha, your first mistake is assuming I have any expectation of victory!

Very content with how my team has performed so far. Let's see how the rest of the games go though.

Up by 30 but id prefer to be up by 40 after the current games end....

DarkFlow

Banned
I'm rather impressed my team is doing as well as they are. My kicker is on fire, and I grabbed him off the wire. Dude has 12 points and a 50+ already.

Arkos

Crazy, 2 games going to OT in my matchup with Arkos.

:p we got a good one going. My tv station is showing Carolina (local) instead of Dallas so I won't be able to watch Romo lol.

New England's defence let me down.

Argh Pit D was looking good in the first half but ended up giving like 27 :(

Edit: holy shit I'd seen them before but I think the Bucs units look even worse in action

Vyer

Houston D keeping me afloat. Charles doing jack shit and Alshon getting hurt is a real bad combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom