• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, Let's rate the looks of the poster above you!

Relativ9

9/10 Strong jaw, athletic body.

Best i could conjure up from work:
h0dMjjr.jpg

Szu

Battle scar - 5/10
Can't see much of your face, but that's a wicked scar.

Baby - 6/10
Bonus points for baby, but still very little face.

Metroid - 7/10
There's your face.

Ok, here's some pics taken a couple of months ago on my trip to Tennessee.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
SvAr16Y.jpg

21 years old.

http://i.imgur.com/oDkNXod.jpg[/ig]
22 years old.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/SyL5MBP.jpg[/ig]
23 years old.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Wz3SFMY.jpg[/ig]
30 years old

[img]http://i.imgur.com/cGRtIby.jpg[img]
30 years old.[/QUOTE]

Huh, didn't know you were White. Still, very nice. 7/10.

[spoiler]Someone rate me, dammit.[/spoiler]

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Huh, didn't know you were White. Still, very nice. 7/10.

Someone rate me, dammit.

Funny enough, that was a long-running meme back in the ezboards Gaming-Age Forums days about me being black. We had a picture thread one time and there were about 20 people swearing up and down until I posted myself. Partly because they said they thought all Sega fans were black. :p

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!

Looking good, dude. Clean and well-appointed in style. Look fit without looking like an exercise junkie or meathead. I always have admired guys who can pull off the slicked-back hair look without looking like a greaser and you pull it off well. That said, I have never been a fan of goatees, especially in this day and age!

7/10.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
I'll rate the last dude who posted pictures.

Nice, do you/did you actually box?, anyways you're a fine looking dude. I gotta know though... in the last pic is that a beanie or is it some weird type of dreadlocks? O_O

Thanks man. Just dicking around. I am too much of a puss to actually box.

Your image looks like that of a fighting game. I would have to see a normalish image to judge!

That is a really classy beanie of mine. One of my favorites, made out of vicuna fur!

Renoir

10410168_10152424588947191_7703840468968430953_n.jpg
When I got out the police academy
10438593_10152381085887191_1509707567541176718_n.jpg
When i was bald in the police academy.

give me them numbers... i got thick skin now. :>

Disgraced

Alright. I'll play. But I'm requesting a letter grade. And please be critical.
Kinda recent pictures
11223906_10152945722836404_2155590742437917768_n.jpg
I would/10. But seriously, you have a nice symmetrical(?) face. Very recognizable. And a very nice, clean beard. Nicely shaped, friendly-looking brown eyes too. But you're kind of shaped like Dilbert. (;

Dilbert-280x300.jpeg

I give you a solid A, or 9/10 (even though the scaling doesn't match).

I took these earlier today for this but then I chickened out. Here it is, what you've all been waiting for...

Some guy! With blue eyes and bad facial hair even!

4xNTVCU.jpg
w7cMinI.jpg
GbzoyFw.jpg

GrizzNKev

Banned
There are plenty of pictures of me on the internet, and you can find me on twitter with the same name. But I'm just getting started with lifting, and will bookmark this thread and come back in a year to show off if it isn't locked.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I give in I'm too vain not to participate. Here are two pictures with different haircuts.
Please excuse my filters

and now...
f5.gif
You look like you belong in a Castlevania game.

First haircut is a vampire villain. Second is a Belmont hero.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
Warning people is fine. Telling people they shouldn't do it and that they 'probably' don't want it to be elsewhere though, I dunno, I'm sure plenty of people here don't care and are well aware that posting on GAF is just about as public as you can get as it is. Besides, so many people post their pictures on Facebook as well and everything. It's just......well, I couldn't care less if a little group of dickbags are gonna make fun of me in some bitter little community that we probably all agree doesn't fucking matter.
Your earlier postings are the perfect answer to all of your questions.
How did this seem like a good idea?
Because it has the potential to hurt a lot of people's feelings.
This thread seemed like a good idea for some people who might be hurt if their pics end on that particular site. I seriously don't understand why we two have these discussion especially after you questioning the whole idea of these thread because of hurt feelings.
We both agreed that it might end in hurt feelings.
If we're just talking semantics here, well... English is obviously not my first language.

Szu

Nice! I admire a man who wears pink, I like to wear it myself. Just bought pink converse.

I picked a blurry scar pic because the clear pics I have would fucking frighten you guys. It was a gnarly surgery.

Thanks, but what's my rating.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Alright, fine, I'll participate.

Actually no I won't, redacted

Seanspeed

Banned
Your earlier postings are the perfect answer to all of your questions.

This thread seemed like a good idea for some people who might be hurt if their pics end on that particular site. I seriously don't understand why we two have these discussion especially after you questioning the whole idea of these thread because of hurt feelings.
We both agreed that it might end in hurt feelings.
If we're just talking semantics here, well... English is obviously not my first language.
This thread and the general idea of posting pics of yourself on this forum are slightly different topics.

Your advice was not to post your pics on GAF at all. Your comment seemed farther reaching than just this thread.

My issue was with this thread specifically. It's been alright so far, cuz everybody is being polite, but if people were *truly* honest about things, then it doesn't end well. People ask for honesty sometimes, but they really don't want it. It does no good. I mean, it's one thing if it's something you can control, but too many of our visual features are completely just locked in and not 'fixable', so criticisms against somebody may well lead to them feeling down about themselves rather than treating it as constructive criticism or whatever, ya know?

SolVanderlyn

This totally reminds me of my younger, wilder days.
I feel like this is deliberately left ambiguous. Thus, I will not inquire further.

Top Bottom