• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, Let's rate the looks of the poster above you!

Disgraced

Here's my dating profile bullshot.
Handsome dude, you are. There product in your hair? Can't tell, looks good though. Though, you seem to suffer from paleness, as do I, and I think you'd benefit greatly without the flash in better lighting. 8/10.
I'm scared, GAF.

8YwFdFU.jpg
David Cage sitting next to a panda? Adorbs! 11/10.

david-cage-happy.jpg

Naw, but really, you've got a delightful smile. 7/10.

pixelation

OK gaf. Showed only the first 3 pages to a friend, told her to be brutality honest and rate yall from a scale to 1-10. I apologize gaf. Her scale is pretty rough. :(

Deadly Joker: 3
Discoid: 5
Kyzon: 7
Pixelation: 4
Infinity Patriot: 6.5-7
Arjen: 4-5
Seesaw15: 4
Team Alucard: 6
PigSpeakers: 5
THRILLH0: 5
Transhuman: 4.5
Daveo42: 3
Littletran22: 2.5
SPMH: 7.5
kingwingin: 6
Jpop: 5
RangerX: 4.5
KDash31987: 2
Moggelicious: 3
liliththepale: 4.5
Neoxon: 2
nkenyon: 1.5

Her scale was based on angles and personality coming off of the photos. I personally would've honestly rated everyone higher. :|

liliththepale deserves better...

EDIT: Screw that. I disagree with many of her ratings, can we see a pic of her?... :p

I don't have very many pictures of myself because I'm usually behind the camera :p. So my most recent picture of myself is from January. I've had a haircut since...

This was after a 6 mile hike. Maybe I'll take a new photo tomorrow :)

Edit: Hmm it appears my photo won't show up :/

Edit 2: fixed!

meow

OK gaf. Showed only the first 3 pages to a friend, told her to be brutality honest and rate yall from a scale to 1-10. I apologize gaf. Her scale is pretty rough. :(

Her scale was based on angles and personality coming off of the photos. I personally would've honestly rated everyone higher. :|

I haven't posted because I honestly think I'm a harsher judge than basically everyone in here, and I still call bs on this list. I mean, I know it's objective but some of these rankings are outside the range of reasonableness. I haven't seen a single picture (though I confess I have not looked through the entire thread) and I haven't seen any that I would give a 3 or lower.

It's rate the looks, not rate what you perceive the personality of the person is and how much you might like them. Some of these ratings feel like "you remind me of someone I hate! go live under the bridge with the other trolls, you are a 0.7!" Either that or her scale secretly runs -7 to 9 or something.

daveo42

Banned

That's about where I would have placed myself anyway. It's not that great of a photo either. Still, some of these values seem so random. I don't think she knows what she's talking about.

Maybe we need to get some of those Dating Ring matchmakers in here to start judging away to get a good handle on how hot (or not) we really are.

Valhelm

contribute something
Here's my dating profile bullshot.
7/10, but that's a pretty awful picture.

I'm scared, GAF.
I can't quite tell how old you are, so I won't give a number rating, but you certainly aren't unattractive.

Jumping in!
(these images are effing huge btw)
8/10. That first pic is awesome.

I don't have very many pictures of myself because I'm usually behind the camera :p. So my most recent picture of myself is from January. I've had a haircut since...
9/10. You deserve that beard.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery

What's the rating on your friend? :eek:

Yep, I'm a 3.

WTcmrxz.jpg

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Eh, what the hell. I've posted pics before, anyway.

My hair is actually even longer now than shown here. The last time I got a proper haircut was in...err...2008, maybe? I trimmed a bit of the ends here and there between then and 2010 or so, but after that...I've just let it grow. It's not always as messy as shown above. Hah.

614757_10151404720287889_87144359_o.jpg
11045318_10153125255417889_184778724831265730_n.jpg

I switch between having a beard and not like every other week or so. It grows back really fast.
You look like a young Hansi Kürsch*! For that alone, I give you a solid 8... on the pic with more facial hair at least. ;) Definitely keep the beard.

* Apparently he cut his hair recently, so maybe not that much anymore. I guess a early-to-mid-2000's Hansi then. :p

This was after a 6 mile hike. Maybe I'll take a new photo tomorrow :)

16464_10206098095670867_6123325854221723515_n.jpg

Edit: Hmm it appears my photo won't show up :/

Edit 2: fixed!
Is that a bullshot? ;) Too bad about the haircut, 'cause that pic would be a 8.5, 9 with even longer hair.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Being a female on this forum must be weird with so many desperate, borderline creepy guys on here. I GAVE YOU A 10!!!!! DID YOU SEE? HUH HUH HUH? I AM NOW DEFENDING YOU AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE'S RATINGS! PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE ACKNOWLEDGE ME!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!

9.5/10.

Glad my pic was behind a link :O

Some of those numbers are absolutely absurd, though. 1.5? 2? Seriously? That's down there with "well at least it's a wiggling pile of flesh" of which, nobody here is that low.

Her scale isn't rough - her scale is completely out of alignment. No offense to your friend but this scale is far more skewed than video game reviews :/

y2dvd

There's no way I'm posting a pic of her. She doesn't know gaf and I asked her to rate yall, so it wouldn't be fair to her. But to be fair, she gave her own bf a low score on the looks department lol. She didn't want to rate me, so I'll let yall have at it. Take out her harsh ratings in me! D:

There's no way I'm posting a pic of her. She doesn't know gaf and I asked her to rate yall, so it wouldn't be fair to her. But to be fair, she gave her own bf a low score on the looks department lol. She didn't want to rate me, so I'll let yall have at it. Take out her harsh ratings in me! D:
There he is!! Get him!!!

Raiden

Banned
Being a female on this forum must be weird with so many desperate, borderline creepy guys on here. I GAVE YOU A 10!!!!! DID YOU SEE? HUH HUH HUH? I AM NOW DEFENDING YOU AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE'S RATINGS! PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE ACKNOWLEDGE ME!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!
Admit that this post was meant to do exactly that as well.

Dem nostrils, sexy as fuck. Flawless!

Have fun rating half of a face! ;P

jm2y3Of.jpg
Hair/9.86 for a fellow KMFDM fan. I read your post in Bane's voice, BTW.

7.2/10

Be kind gaf

6.8/10
With hair cropped tight and the beard staying I say it would up you to a 7.8/8 easy.

GtwoK

HIT ME

First 2 were taken the other day. I like them because it's rare for me to get a good photo of myself smiling (the second one isn't supposed to be a nice smile... if it wasn't obvious). Currently trying to grow my hair a bit longer for the whole man bun thing, just to give it a test. Also without beard I am 12.

Pls don't quote the images I may want to delete them at some point.

I want to hear opinions. Don't do the long hair thing? Cut the beard smaller?

i-Lo

HIT ME

First 2 were taken the other day. I like them because it's rare for me to get a good photo of myself smiling (the second one isn't supposed to be a nice smile... if it wasn't obvious). Currently trying to grow my hair a bit longer for the whole man bun thing, just to give it a test. Also without beard I am 12.

That third shot looks incredible.

With regards to my personal opinion, the beard could stand to be a shorter to the point it looks proportional with that well styled hair.

Overall: Mansome/10

HIT ME

If you've hosted the images on imgur (which you have) you can delete the images, providing you have an account/have saved the deletion link listed on the upload page.

Nice beard, 1st and 3rd shots are cool

Qasiel

Not sure about the growing the hair out (I like the current length), but leave the beard as it is. Some of us can't grow a beard let alone that majestic bad boy you've got going on.

I'd say you're a solid 8/10.

Here's me and my fiancee for your approval, GAF:

Not sure about the growing the hair out (I like the current length), but leave the beard as it is. Some of us can't grow a beard let alone that majestic bad boy you've got going on.

I'd say you're a solid 8/10.

Here's me and my fiancee for your approval, GAF:
There's some nice peoples eyebrow in your pic. I give you IT DOESN'T MATTER!/10

I've shown my nipples so I might as well show what's under the helmet.

Top Bottom