• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia/Werewolf |OT| A forum game of secrets and treachery - sign up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Come on, maybe he's not as good as AbsolutBro, Karkador, kingkitty, MattyG, Palmer_v1, Timeaisis, tomakasatnav, traube, Zippedpinhead, Barrylocke, egruntz, Duress, johnnyquicknives, Foshy, Ward, Kalor, irfanaator, Amir0x, nin1000, Rembrandt, pants, Quantumbro, StayDead, RobotNinjaHornets, ultron_87, Xpike, Haly, SalvaPot, Darryl, Mazre, Hobohodo, Razmos, Tucah, freakzilla149, Ourobolus, RetroGamer42, franconp, squidyj, EzekelRAGE, Coppanuva, LaunchpadMcQ, Hippiehobo, Terrabyte20xx, traube, Redhood56, exmachina64, OceanicAir, TheWorthyEdge, Zubz, Blargonaut, swamped, Setre, Makai, CzarTim, MattAttack, raindoc, ejawa, Seath or YesNOnoNOYes, but he's better than all the other veterans.

You guys are way too harsh on him.

Why'd you say traube twice?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Meanwhile, the wait for Danronpangandonranponganpoda continues.

Sorian

Banned
Meanwhile, the wait for Danronpangandonranponganpoda continues.

I expect the flavor text to just be a wall of these two gifs.

tumblr_mph5kyU9N41rdhs82o1_500_zps937ae9b3.gif

T5s569W.gif

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Is it worth watching the anime if you have no access to any other Doodaarongpun material?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I guess for research purposes, it may destroy the impact of the game but if you have 100% no interest then you're not losing anything.

it's not that I have no interest, I just can't afford a Vita

Sorian

Banned
Is it worth watching the anime if you have no access to any other Doodaarongpun material?

Hard to say, I mean if you never ever have the intention of playing the game then I guess some background is better than nothing (though just watching the anime with no other input will probably lead to some confusion since the whole adaptation was rushed). It's flaw was it tried to fit what should have been a 26 episode show into 13 episodes. If there's ever a chance down the road that you think you'd want to play it then skip the anime because it'll just ruin the plot twists that the game will handle better anyway.

kingkitty

If you can play the game on Vita or PSTV instead, do that. Much better experience.

Edit: Beaten by a mile.

ya i played the first game on pstv, lots of kooky fun.

i only played a small bit of the second game though...i should get back to that one day...

it's not that I have no interest, I just can't afford a Vita

I think a playstation tv costs 40-60 bucks these days. Which is what I bought instead of a Vita.

RetroMG

I just realized that Danganronpa isn't on Crunchyroll, which makes me kind of sad. I was going to watch an episode for a quick fix instead of replaying one of the games in it's entirety.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Just to check: all three game-runners are planning to start on Monday, right? And if so, does that mean role PMs will start heading out shortly?

Darryl

Banned
Game-runner: Ourobolus
[m] cooljeanius
[m] Razmos
[m] Mazre

Game-runner: LaunchpadMcQ
[ f ] Sawneeks
[m] franconp
[m] kingkitty

Game-runner: traube
[m] GreatCharleston
[m] Neuromancer
[m] MattAttack

Found the mafia guys

Swamped

Banned
Just realized that all three games are going to night phase at the same time :(. Good thing I'm going away this weekend, or I'd be so bored waiting.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Just realized that all three games are going to night phase at the same time :(. Good thing I'm going away this weekend, or I'd be so bored waiting.

...we could stagger them. Have one start Saturday, one Sunday, one Monday. Nobody ever posts until near the deadline (shame on you all), so having the first day or two of each Day Phase be on a weekend is not awful.

Swamped

Banned
...we could stagger them. Have one start Saturday, one Sunday, one Monday. Nobody ever posts until near the deadline (shame on you all), so having the first day or two of each Day Phase be on a weekend is not awful.

I second this idea! Hope the mods will be on board.

Sorian

Banned
ONUW is basically wrapping up so I see no issue with a game starting tomorrow. It won't interfere in the slightest.

Ty4on

I'm in, male pronouns. Got really interested by reading the first game and trying to figure stuff out. I failed :p

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I'm in, male pronouns. Got really interested by reading the first game and trying to figure stuff out. I failed :p

Unfortunately, you've just missed this round, but you're now third on the waiting list. Given we had three drop-outs last time, and we have slightly more players this round, your odds of playing by replacing in for someone else are still very good, so just remember to check your PMs every now and again.

Top Bottom