• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephemeris

captmcblack said:
I support this as a possible venue for a GAF party, though it would be cool to have it in a house and then have this bar be the location of the NYC GAFterparty.

MAKE A THREAD
COSIGN

AVclub

Malleymal said:
Where in central jersey AV ? I live on the shore as well
It's in Highlands, NJ around here. Easily accessible via Seastreak Ferry or Academy Bus from NYC.

Not my exact address, btw. Just close by.

Edit: The area also has tons of bars and clubs within walking distance for a "GAFter Party" if one was to go down. Plus, previous parties, I've had as many as a dozen people sleep over comfortably. We have plenty of space, since we're out of the way a bit.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
AVclub said:
It's in Highlands, NJ around here. Easily accessible via Seastreak Ferry or Academy Bus from NYC.

Oh ok cool yea I live on the beach in west long branch so I am not far at all... Cool to know... this is a great area for a gaf get together... Wish we had more summer left for a good bar crawl

whitehawk

Banned
Damn I want to go to this NYC party, but it might be unrealistic. Well I'll wait until we have details and we'll see, maybe we can get a few Toronto GAFers to take a greyhound bus together.

Clydefrog

whitehawk said:
Damn I want to go to this NYC party, but it might be unrealistic. Well I'll wait until we have details and we'll see, maybe we can get a few Toronto GAFers to take a greyhound bus together.

I got $15 that says you won't go to the NYC get-together.

Wads

Banned
cosmicblizzard said:
Okay, so how much of NYC gaf and all those around that area is willing to come to Highlands, NJ? We should figure this out soon.

You should probably make a new thread.

Wads said:
You should probably make a new thread.

Well I don't think a new thread should be made until we figure out the details. Once we figure out where it'll be, I can post a new thread in place of AVclub and he can put the details in the second post.

BladeoftheImmortal said:
so, this was a success? kinda wish i could've gone now.
Totally. Nobody died and we had an interesting almost girl-age event at the party, plus GAFterparty. :lol

Skies, still up for another one anytime soon?

Kevtones

Yay for being unbanned.

It was great to meet some fellow members and everyone was real friendly and nice (Bebpo, David D., M. Night, tons of others were all great). I, on the other hand was in a zombie state of sleep deprivation and but got shitfaced and silly anyway so I apologize for any rambling bs or incoherence (Shidoshi, sorry for not shutting up).

BTW, I was the guy that brought his blonde girlfriend (she had a great time).

I Push Fat Kids said:
Yay for being unbanned.

It was great to meet some fellow members and everyone was real friendly and nice (Bebpo, David D., M. Night, tons of others were all great). I, on the other hand was in a zombie state of sleep deprivation and but got shitfaced and silly anyway so I apologize for any rambling bs or incoherence (Shidoshi, sorry for not shutting up).

Good work.

I Push Fat Kids said:
Yay for being unbanned.

oh hey! I remember you lol. I was sitting with you two and Shidoshi at the diner. ^__^)b

also congrats for the unban :p

Clydefrog

I Push Fat Kids said:
Yay for being unbanned.

Yeah, you were wasted.. I remember you!

Kevtones

cityhunter said:
oh hey! I remember you lol. I was sitting with you two and Shidoshi at the diner. ^__^)b

also congrats for the unban :p

Red shirt right? I apologize!

Clydefrog I know we met, what were you wearing?

I Push Fat Kids said:
Salva did we meet? Were you the one that gave me the handie in Skies' computer chair?
Um I don't know. I was there in skies room playing tatsunoko and ssbb. I had spiky hair.

Good job on the gf, dude. Totally hot.

I Push Fat Kids said:
Red shirt right? I apologize!

Clydefrog I know we met, what were you wearing?

lol it's all good! We should all get together again. I had a great time with everyone.

salva said:
Oh I met with this Asian dude on the balcony. He was using a red shirt and glasses.

Anyone know his name. He was pretty cool

That would be me:D

Oh I met with this Asian dude on the balcony. He was using a red shirt and glasses.

Anyone know his name? He was pretty cool

edit: oh sweet. Remember me, cityhunter?

Kevtones

Clydefrog said:
Black button-up collared shirt... jeans.. shoes.... i'm not asian, if that helps (i am white)

Totally. You were at the GAFterparty, correct? In the GAFwagon?

salva said:
Um I don't know. I was there in skies room playing tatsunoko and ssbb. I had spiky hair.

Good job on the gf, dude. Totally hot.

Twas a joke and thanks! She's a gamer too :)

Wish I would've known about the SSBB though!

Edit: I agree with cityhunter, it'd be great to do it again.

salva said:

Anyone know his name? He was pretty cool

edit: oh sweet. Remember me, cityhunter?

Don't remember much. ^__^;;; I think I would remember if I see you again.

cityhunter said:
Don't remember much. ^__^;;; I think I would remember if I see you again.
wtf, I'm the one that said there was this Asian dude in my calc class that was smart.

Also, I started cussing the landlord in Spanish and you laughed

salva said:
wtf, I'm the one that said there was this Asian dude in my calc class that was smart.

OH shit! Now I remember you! lol. I remember the conversation. Just the face was a bit blurred. If we meet again, test me! If I get it wrong, I owe you a drink! ^__^)b

El Sloth

Banned
cosmicblizzard said:
Okay, so how much of NYC gaf and all those around that area is willing to come to Highlands, NJ? We should figure this out soon.

Let me know what bus I have to take and I might be down. It depends on the fare really.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I Push Fat Kids said:
Salva did we meet? Were you the one that gave me the handie in Skies' computer chair?

FUUUUUU dudes, that is not cool. I am sitting in my computer chair right now.......

Thinking back you were totally drunk enough for this to accidentally happen I Push Fat Kids. What is your excuse Salva?

Shattered Memories is awesome.

Donkey Show said:
Totally. Nobody died and we had an interesting almost girl-age event at the party, plus GAFterparty.

Skies, still up for another one anytime soon?

Planning on it. Gotta get some things straightened out before I make a 100% commitment though. Hopefully part 2 will be around Halloween. Birthday cake included. :D

Skiesofwonder said:
FUUUUUU dudes, that is not cool. I am sitting in my computer chair right now.......

Thinking back you were totally drunk enough for this to accidentally happen I Push Fat Kids. What is your excuse Salva?

Shattered Memories is awesome.

Planning on it. Gotta get some things straightened out before I make a 100% commitment though. Hopefully part 2 will be around Halloween. Birthday cake included. :D
Fuck you skies, i don't roll that way.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
salva said:

What did you tell the landlord?

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
salva said:
You got it. And this time, it won't be for a game, we will be betting our souls.

*evil laugh*

I don't know why, but I just pictured a dark dungeon with Sub-Zero performing a brutal fatality on Scorpion after smashing his ass out of the arena in a match of Smash Bros. Brawl.

Skiesofwonder said:
I don't know why, but I just pictured a dark dungeon with Sub-Zero performing a brutal fatality on Scorpion after smashing his ass out of the arena in a match of Smash Bros. Brawl.
Well, you and I know you will end up like Scorpion >:]

oracrest

gafparty2.gif

AVclub said:

Edit: The area also has tons of bars and clubs within walking distance for a "GAFter Party" if one was to go down. Plus, previous parties, I've had as many as a dozen people sleep over comfortably. We have plenty of space, since we're out of the way a bit.

i live the next town over, we can all go to red bank and be douche bags at the clubs there.

Seth C

So did any other parties ever get planned? I could host in Lexington, but I doubt that is very convenient for most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom