• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish

Here's Stachio:

MiDNiGHTS said:
Stachio doing a Phil Collins
2Zk3w.jpg

And it appears as if HeadsUp is Drum Tutor. :p

JambiBum

HiResDes said:
Hell yeah I'm in Cincy, and would also be willing to come to Chi-Town or somewhere like that.
I go to Cincy all the time. So I'm good from basically Chicago to Ohio. I would host but I don't really have the place for that many people. Plus South Bend can get kind of dull.

JambiBum said:
I go to Cincy all the time. So I'm good from basically Chicago to Ohio. I would host but I don't really have the place for that many people. Plus South Bend can get kind of dull.
No way! I go to school at UC, bearcats baby...you guys should def throw the party in the fall when I'm back though ; P

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
If I move to JC next month I'm totally down for NYC-GAF party.

Austin-GAF party probably won't have me going. There is a chance I might run into someone I know IRL who turns out to post on GAF and that would be too much.

I can smoke a brisket. Do you have smokers in NYC?

If there is ever another party I'm either bringing a better cam or sending it to donkey show if I can't go because the quality can be so much better. Could be doing some sub-HD resolutions if the bandwith can handle.

Nameless

Caught bits & pieces of the feed. Looked like great time. IIRC the entire concept was mostly a joke originally. Nice job Skies, putting it all together. There was this one incredible 10 minute stretch of the feed where first I'm seeing this aspiring Miley Cirus pimping her CD, then I'm listening to this agent/producer who's way too fuckin old to be at this party running down his client list of no body's & has been's. And he was completely serious. It was all a perfect storm of randomness. Only in LA I'm guessing.

Don't throw the next one until February, Skies!

soultron

Banned
whitehawk said:
We've got like 5 or 6 people part of TorontoGAF down for a party. Where should it be though.
East coast GAF was planning a party in NYC, so why not road trip out? It'd be a few hours by car.

EDIT: Link, Nameless?

soultron said:
East coast GAF was planning a party in NYC, so why not road trip out? It'd be a few hours by car.

EDIT: Link, Nameless?

Only a few? That doesn't seem right.

Either way, would be awesome you guys are willing to make the trip.

mcrae

i think its like 8 hours from where i live, in Niagara falls, plus another hour from toronto. definitly an all-weekend trip

whitehawk

Banned
soultron said:
Official CanaGAF Roadtrip 2010.
Oh shit son. I've always wanted to go to New York anyway. The only problem would be explaining to my parents that I'm going to New York with some strangers to attend an internet party. :lol

NYC, have the party on a saturday. We'll head there friday, party saturday and then head home sunday :lol

whitehawk said:
Oh shit son. I've always wanted to go to New York anyway. The only problem would be explaining to my parents that I'm going to New York with some strangers to attend an internet party. :lol

"Hey mom I just met some men on the internet and they wanna take me to NYC in a van!"

The next GAFterparty needs to happen at Stout which is one block away from where we were at. Amazing burgers and great gastropub with a good beer selection. Also it's open til 4am.

soultron

Banned
MiDNiGHTS said:
"Hey mom I just met some men on the internet and they wanna take me to NYC in a van!"

Chris "CJ" Johnson hung out with EGM staff when he was in high school. This is the same except we're not game writers, and we're not going to E3.

mcrae

whitehawk said:

NYC, have the party on a saturday. We'll head there friday, party saturday and then head home sunday :lol

this sounds like an excellent plan. i also have no idea what to tell friends and family though :lol

polyh3dron said:
The next GAFterparty needs to happen at Stout which is one block away from where we were at. Amazing burgers and great gastropub with a good beer selection. Also it's open til 4am.

Better burgers than that thick ass burger you were eating in the lion king video?

Clydefrog

MiDNiGHTS said:
Were you expecting to get laid?

:lol

Skies, when I left your house (remember I came in to use the bathroom but your roommate was in there forever; then you remembered you have a bathroom downstairs) and was walking to my car, there were two older women in the street with their car on the side of the road. They were talking to some guy in a SUV who was very perplexed. They were trying to find your house. They were HILARIOUS! One of them admitted that she just turned 60. They said to me that they knew me and saw me before with my actor buddies. I'm not an actor. The other said she was a cocktail waitress at Dimples. She wrote down my e-mail address ( :lol ) on a napkin and then proceeded to nearly crash her car into the curb because I told her she couldn't park on the wrong side of the street.

I wonder what happened to those two ladies... and I haven't gotten an e-mail from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom