• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF / Playstation 3 / Call of Duty 4 Realism Unit

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
I just bought COD4 for the PS3 because my 360 got the RROD. So please send a Friends Request if you want to play some COD4 with me. PSN name: Gunstar77

Safe Bet

Banned
Sorry for the absence. I got hit with the ban stick.

Tried to play yesterday and was having trouble connecting to a game...

I hope the patch makes it easier to get together with friends and adds true clan support.

Darkpen

Banned
Seeing as how the only game mode I really play (in all seriousness) is Hardcore, I'm all for this.

PSN: Darkpen

bycha

Played a little bit of Hardcore TD. Wow it's so much tougher. Also i found competition to be much higher as more mature gamers play this.

Euro PSN id: bycha_r

Just an update, this never took off. I still play Hardcore S&D on a regular basis, it's the only way to play the game IMO. If someone else would like to do something with this, be my guest.

blindrocket said:
Just an update, this never took off. I still play Hardcore S&D on a regular basis, it's the only way to play the game IMO. If someone else would like to do something with this, be my guest.
Hardcore is pretty fun it reminds me more of counter strike or socom because there aren't any respawns. Not having respawns really gets you into the game since you've only got 1 life.

My psn is CaliChronz I've been playing a lot more latley since I went for prestige.

Jtrizzy

So is there no matchmaking in this game? I like the MP, other than the stupid martyrdom perk, which is bullshit. I just got the game and would like to play with some people on my skill level, as opposed to people who've been playing 24-7 since launch and have better weapons than I do.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I picked the PS3 version today. I am looking for some guys to play with. I am a solid player on Xbox 360 with a 1.3 k/d.

PSN: Denogginizer

DenogginizerOS said:
I picked the PS3 version today. I am looking for some guys to play with. I am a solid player on Xbox 360 with a 1.3 k/d.

Damn thats a good k/d ratio if you are going to be playing today I'll add you :D

It's fun playing with people that are really good it makes the matches that much more intense and fun.

DenogginizerOS

InterMoniker said:
Damn thats a good k/d ratio if you are going to be playing today I'll add you :D

It's fun playing with people that are really good it makes the matches that much more intense and fun.
Thanks. Sounds good. Be sure to put a message in your invite. I am off to the gym but should be back later today and tonight.

PSN: scowboy

Love the online progression of the game. It's addictive as hell to go for the next challenge or level. I've had the game since launch and just recently gotten a chance to play it.

Did I miss the PS3 online wave? Any folks here have a regular GAF game.

(Horrible question given that GTA IV launches this week)

DenogginizerOS

sonycowboy said:
PSN: scowboy

Love the online progression of the game. It's addictive as hell to go for the next challenge or level. I've had the game since launch and just recently gotten a chance to play it.

Did I miss the PS3 online wave? Any folks here have a regular GAF game.

(Horrible question given that GTA IV launches this week)
I am trying to get more GAFfers to play with me on PS3. Perhaps we can set up a designated time for people to meet up (if there isn't one already).

DenogginizerOS said:
I am trying to get more GAFfers to play with me on PS3. Perhaps we can set up a designated time for people to meet up (if there isn't one already).

I'm up for it. I'm a family guy so I don't have obscene amounts of free time, but this game is calling to me, even with GT5P here and GTAIV on the horizon.

I'll send you an invite (if you're not already on my list)

DenogginizerOS

sonycowboy said:
I'm up for it. I'm a family guy so I don't have obscene amounts of free time, but this game is calling to me, even with GT5P here and GTAIV on the horizon.

I'll send you an invite (if you're not already on my list)
I think you are on my list. I am a family guy as well so my time is limited mostly to the evenings. And yes, my GT5P and my new Logitech DF:GT are kind of calling me. Add Hot Shots, MLB, NHL, and soon GTA, and I am going to be making some hard decisions.:lol

I should be on tonight after 9EST. I will be playing a league game but I should be free after 10

EDIT:

Once upon a time, I thought you were on my list. Send me another invite when you can.

DenogginizerOS

Sony and I played for about an hour and a half last night. We had some good moments, but we really need more GAFfers to join up so we can make some proper teams. Let us know if you want to meet up and play. I will definitely be playing this weekend with the new maps.

jjasper

I just picked up the game today if you guys are going to be playing anytime in between GTA sessions let me know.

jjasper

Alright I will let you know. I doubt I get on tonight I told my dad he could come over and watch a movie but if I get on later tonight and you are on I send you a PSN message.

DenogginizerOS said:
Sony and I played for about an hour and a half last night. We had some good moments, but we really need more GAFfers to join up so we can make some proper teams. Let us know if you want to meet up and play. I will definitely be playing this weekend with the new maps.

I'll join

Top Bottom