• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Secret Santa 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure make great cards. The one you sent me the year before was awesome!
I really love making the cards, especially when they come together and end up looking really good. There is usually a whole period of me hating it cause it doesn't look how I want when it being made but at the end I'm always super happy with them, glad you liked it dude :)

When the new thread goes up, please try and remember to post who screwed you over.

In fact, if anyone knows of people who should NOT be allowed to participate, please let me know. I try to keep a running list, but things change. If there are individuals who have no business in engaging with GAF on that level, they won't be allowed.
Will do, that said I'm not sure it'll be an issue with Lord Snow, they haven't been on GAF since January from the looks of their profile.

Sora_N

Thanks for keeping this up guys. After being screwed over last year and it was the second time actually, I really don't have the heart to participate anymore. I will nake sure to PM the names of the members later on to whoever is in charge so people don't get screwed over this year.

When the new thread goes up, please try and remember to post who screwed you over.

In fact, if anyone knows of people who should NOT be allowed to participate, please let me know. I try to keep a running list, but things change. If there are individuals who have no business in engaging with GAF on that level, they won't be allowed.

I will be willing to help out this year with anything else too.

Tenrius

Wait! I thought there was no Secret Santa last year... I remember people asking in the 2015 thread and I thought nicoga quit or something. I feel stupid now.

Mieu

I really love making the cards, especially when they come together and end up looking really good. There is usually a whole period of me hating it cause it doesn't look how I want when it being made but at the end I'm always super happy with them, glad you liked it dude :)

Will do, that said I'm not sure it'll be an issue with Lord Snow, they haven't been on GAF since January from the looks of their profile.

Send me one senpai. Haha!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Just a heads up!

I'm flying back to the states from Rome today. I will work on getting a 2017 thread up next week, so keep your eyes peeled!

nny

Just a heads up!

I'm flying back to the states from Rome today. I will work on getting a 2017 thread up next week, so keep your eyes peeled!

image.php

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Yessss!

Early is good, shipping from around the world can take weeks. Like a month or more in some cases.

I like to have it up by mid-October so that anyone who wants to participate can. When you have a solid month or more to sign up, the "I totally missed this thread this year" excuse is silly!

Okay, makes sense to me. I could have sworn it didn't start until like mid-November last year though.

I usually just keep my subscription for last year's thread, as once the new one goes up, someone will post a link in it. Then I subscribe to that until next year.

Works for TV show season threads, too.

John Blade

Might join in as I like this stuff. Going to throw in tons of Canadian goodies to people around the world. Just suck I can't send them off a bottle of ice wine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom