• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, seit wann ist denn dieser fred so aktiv geworden?!

This will explain everything.

This is how a Deutsch-GAF Meet-up would look like:

deutschgafapz1p.jpg

Notice how trab is looking at Mutes, how raindoc is bored as fuck, how Fritz dreams awake, and how Bateman is so serious waiting to kill everyone..
no, I didn't have anything better to do :D

deutschgafapz1p.jpg

Notice how trab is looking at Mutes, how raindoc is bored as fuck, how Fritz dreams awake, and how Bateman is so serious waiting to kill everyone..

There really should be a Deutsch-GAF Meet-up. I suggest Bad Hersfeld in Hesse for this. It is basically in the middle of Germany and Amazon has one of their bases their, too.

Wenigstens KRIEGST du die Möglichkeit.
Im Bus ging n Kontrolleur durch und als ich den gesehen hab, is mir aufgefallen, dass ich noch meine 4er-Karte abstempeln musste, was ich auch gleich getan hab.

Durfte 40€ blechen, weil der scheiß Kontrolleur meinte, ich hätte zu spät abgestempelt, etc.etc.
Hätte aber keinen Unterschied für mich gemacht, wo ich abgestempelt hätte, wollte er alles nich hören. 40€ -> weg. War ein ziemlicher Scheißtag für mich.

Wir haben seit kurzem Automaten in den Straßenbahnen um Tickets zu kaufen. Und mir ist mal passiert, dass ich über zwei Stationen anstehen musste, bis ich an der Reihe war. Etwa ein oder zwei Minuten später wurde ich kontrolliert und man wollte mir doch tatsächlich einreden, dass ich erst ein Ticket gekauft habe, als ich gesehen habe, dass kontrolliert wird. Habe mich dann beim Kollegen beschwert und garantiert nichts bezahlt. Ich kann nichts dafür, dass ein Automat pro Straßenbahn teilweise zu wenig ist. Schwarzfahren kostet übrigens auch mehr als €40 - eher so um die 60.

stn

DeutscheGAF, a question: from Stuttgart airport, how would I get to somewhere like Dettingen or Nagold? I'm guessing the train service is running, right?

Also, people will generally at least understand English, right? I'm studying German but I've been unable to commit to it for a while. Would be relying on English.

Thanks.

Wir haben seit kurzem Automaten in den Straßenbahnen um Tickets zu kaufen. Und mir ist mal passiert, dass ich über zwei Stationen anstehen musste, bis ich an der Reihe war. Etwa ein oder zwei Minuten später wurde ich kontrolliert und man wollte mir doch tatsächlich einreden, dass ich erst ein Ticket gekauft habe, als ich gesehen habe, dass kontrolliert wird. Habe mich dann beim Kollegen beschwert und garantiert nichts bezahlt. Ich kann nichts dafür, dass ein Automat pro Straßenbahn teilweise zu wenig ist. Schwarzfahren kostet übrigens auch mehr als €40 - eher so um die 60.

Vielleicht isses bei uns im Großraum Stuttgart günstiger. Überall, in Bussen und Bahnen, steht, dass Schwarzfahren den doppelten Fahrpreis kostet, mindestens aber 40€.

Scheinbar ist der SSB/VVS doch zu irgendwas zu gebrauchen :)

Hana-Bi

DeutscheGAF, a question: from Stuttgart airport, how would I get to somewhere like Dettingen or Nagold? I'm guessing the train service is running, right?

Also, people will generally at least understand English, right? I'm studying German but I've been unable to commit to it for a while. Would be relying on English.

Thanks.

You can check the train connections here: http://www.bahn.de/p/view/index.shtml

English should be fine. At least in the cities.

deutschgafapz1p.jpg

that's the cutest thing ever! should be the new banner :3

but that milchjon person everyone is in love with is missing.
why exactly is that? why is he so awesome? I mean I don't want to deny it, but why? :D

I think it has something to do with all the self-inflicted bans making him stronger, faster, better than a normal man.

I also like your sweater mutes x)

Aww thanks. I like your... *squints*

Scarf? I think that's what that is.

P.S. I have no idea what kind of face X) is. O_O

Anciennität.

Fuck merit.

C'mon son. You're not even that much older than us 90's kids.

I think it has something to do with all the self-inflicted bans making him stronger, faster, better than a normal man.

Aww thanks. I like your... *squints*

Scarf? I think that's what that is.

P.S. I have no idea what kind of face X) is. O_O

C'mon son. You're not even that much older than us 90's kids.

it's exactly this face:
EDKNIEN.png

That shep actually looks a fair bit like you.
meh I don't think so but if you see it...where's my fucking N7 armor? :/
and garrus? :((

ThoseDeafMutes und trab pu ckip sitzen auf nem Baum...

I thought the german version was supposed to have snow instead of a tree.

I never understood the praise ME got. I played the demo a few times and it was boring for me.
But well, I never got into highly praised games like Final Fantasy or Gears of War, either.

If you were playing ME1, the reason you were having trouble getting into it was because it's got bad gameplay and a UI that is a crime against humanity.

*yawn*

Shouldn't be up so late.

If you were playing ME1, the reason you were having trouble getting into it was because it's got bad gameplay and a UI that is a crime against humanity.

I disagree. In my opinion the UI of ME1 was far better than that of ME2 (didn't play ME3 yet and don't intend to).
I also liked ME1 more than 2.
I bet I'm the only one in the world to have this opinion.

EDIT: Hello last post of the page.

ekim

I disagree. In my opinion the UI of ME1 was far better than that of ME2 (didn't play ME3 yet and don't intend to).

Stop talking games! !

Lasst uns lieber über das (endlich mal) tolle Wetter unterhalten.

I thought the german version was supposed to have snow instead of a tree.

*yawn*

Shouldn't be up so late.

whaa? It's like I don't even know you anymore :(
me2+3 have terrible gameplay, me1 was the best in this regard D:

no I totally agree! and there are many people who think so. me2+3 were just so dumbed down gameplaywise (well not only gameplaywise really...) it's a shame.

edit2: yeah you all enjoy the sunny german wasteland

There really should be a Deutsch-GAF Meet-up. I suggest Bad Hersfeld in Hesse for this. It is basically in the middle of Germany and Amazon has one of their bases their, too.

Not fair, what about us in other countries? I suggest Spain since it's clearly the middle if you count in Australia and Mexico.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom