• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I should put someone super attractive as my avatar.

glad to hear this is going to be your new avatar...
TJTDCop.jpg

Wrayfield

conan-o_brien.jpg

WHAT?

This is the first time I have ever heard this. I've gotten "Walter from Big Lebowski", Dustin Kensrue and Phil Kessel a lot. But Conan is a first.

I was limited to the only two late night hosts I care about, and of those you look closer to Conan. It wasn't entirely serious, mang.

Edit: And I should mention, for some reason I thought that was Craig Ferguson in your avatar (never watched Sledge Hammer :O)

I say мы берем на себя немецкая GAF.

Milchjon

Today is not the day for driving from Koblenz to Nürnberg.

At least I don't have to do the driving and can GAF while we're crawling through the snow.

Barcelona zeigt mal wieder gewohnte Qualität.

After a lot of really bad games yeah...

Without Messi (which happens more often lately because he is "overused") at the top of his game they struggle quite a lot. Deserved the win today and to proceed in the tournament but the game in Milan was a example of their problems.

RedSwirl

Ist das Deutsches Schnee wirklich so viel?

On the news over here (in the US) I'm seeing reports of car pile-ups and such over there. From back when I lived there, the idea of Germans not being able to handle snow is unfathomable.

LazyLoki

Ist das Deutsches Schnee wirklich so viel?

On the news over here (in the US) I'm seeing reports of car pile-ups and such over there. From back when I lived there, the idea of Germans not being able to handle snow is unfathomable.

It snowed several inches since yesterday after being quite warm for the last few days.
I don't know, over here people seem to be in 'spring-mode' already and forgot how to drive in the snow. The grocery run today definetely was NOT fun ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom