• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

164288_10200903672864526_1106430032_n.jpg

how do you know. I thought you're a mexican with hardly any knowledge of German. I'm smelling a ruse...

You germans seem to ignore that the rest of the world has deciphered your little secret language, and russian spies are not the only outsiders that can learn it. ;)

Pennywise

Lol...wer soll denn von uns bitte Geld verlangen?

Wir sind die einzigen die hier ständig zahlen müssen.
Dafür dürfen wir uns dann noch als Nazis beschimpfen lassen.
Unfassbar

Dafür wurde uns doch anscheinend der Stammtisch noch nicht weg genommen :X

Let's get some "nivea" into the topic (just imagine a smiley).
Have fun

Totalriot

Ich weiß nicht, ob das Gewinde ist aktiv genug zu rechtfertigen, sich an die Gemeinde Unterforum verschoben, wenn man bedenkt, dass die Aktivität im Wesentlichen einmal sinken dort gesendet wird.

Das sehe ich auch so! Ich bin auch so schon viel zu selten hier unterwegs aber wenn der Thread im Gemeinde Unterforum versinkt, bekomme ich gar nichts mehr mit (und andere sicher auch...)

DeutschGAF |OT| Wir sind keine Nazis

You should use nicht instead of keine. Keine is usually used to mean none or no in a quantity sense. (z.B. We have no help today)

Well, I do. Found it randomly on the net. Must be one of those secret meetings where they plan to take over Europe.

Haha, I was going to say this was during the meeting for Greek Austerity but I deleted it before hitting submit. :lol

Milchjon

You should use nicht instead of keine. Keine is usually used to mean none or no in a quantity sense. (z.B. We have no help today)

Haha, I was going to say this was during the meeting for Greek Austerity but I deleted it before hitting submit. :lol

His sentence is correct. I'm too tired to think about the reasons, though.

DeutschGAF |OT| We need your clothes, your boots and your bank accounts

Haha.

Milchjon

Dude, you should watch the game to the end :p

Two irregular goals at this level. Again.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sportart said:
Eine Sportart ist ein durch bestimmte Regeln strukturiertes Teilgebiet des Sports

Made me wonder if soccer even qualifies as a sport if no one seems to adhere to rules. But then I realized I was wrong, because in soccer incorrect decisions seem to be the rule.

Sorry, I felt like trolling soccer again

TCRS

Banned
Fuck me, ich guck jetzt schon seit 1,5 Std eine Doku über Istanbul auf 3sat. Dabei hab ich noch viel für die Uni zu tun. Und es geht noch weiter, bis halb sechs. Ich will da hin!

Two irregular goals at this level. Again.

Made me wonder if soccer even qualifies as a sport if no one seems to adhere to rules. But then I realized I was wrong, because in soccer incorrect decisions seem to be the rule.

Sorry, I felt like trolling soccer again

Sorry, but it's better than "This tacke replay is brought to you by McDonalds, I'm loving it" ;)

Well, just because there's less than three soccer plays a year worth sponsoring...

Nice try, jon. Seriously though, American Football is just so boring to watch for me, there's too many pauses, ads, referees talking for long periods, too many things on the screen, etc. It also doesn't help that most american footballers seem like they're jerks with the typical "dudebro" attitude.

I admit that it's very entertaining to see the best moments of a good american football game though.

/rant.

Milchjon

Nice try, jon. Seriously though, American Football is just so boring to watch for me, there's too many pauses, ads, referees talking for long periods, too many things on the screen, etc. It also doesn't help that most american footballers seem like they're jerks with the typical "dudebro" attitude.

I admit that it's very entertaining to see the best moments of a good american football game though.

/rant.

Those breaks are super important.

Those are the moments where you talk with your GAF bros!

And I prefer dudebros to Ronaldo&Co.

Those breaks are super important.

Those are the moments where you talk with your GAF bros!

And I prefer dudebros to Ronaldo&Co.

How can you not like these guys?
die-nationalmannschaft-5er-wallpaper-1.jpg

I find it funny that the Nationalmannschaft is composed of some players whose origins are from some not-so-likeable nations to Germany (Poland, Turkey)

TCRS

Banned
uni starts on monday. I'm currently trying to get out of this sleeping from 4am-12pm cycle. It's the most unproductive sleeping habit ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom