• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Vita 1000 Experts Assemble to find a cure for charge problem!

squadr0n

Mods, I wasnt sure where to post this so feel free to move it or close it. Im sure others are having the same issue and I was not able to find a 100% agreed upon remedy online.

I need some real help from the greatest collective minds on the internet with a serious charge problem with my Vita.

I purchased a brand new Assassins Creed Vita in July of this year. Still sealed and everything. Just got lucky or so I thought.

I played it for a month or two and it was perfect. Held the right amount of charge, I would play it till completely dead sometimes and it would charge right back up normally. All of a sudden I go to play it and after 5 mins it just dies on me. I try to just charge it back up and nothing, won't even power on. I'm like wtf!

I tried leaving it on the charger for a full day, nothing. Tried leaving it on charge for 2 days, still nothing. I finally got it to power on by plugging the USB cable directly into a PC or PS3/PS4 but it only holds charge for about 2 minutes. I tried charging it till it powers on then switching to the normal charger but no luck.

I've looked all over the internet and haven't found a solid answer. I've watched videos from little girls to old men find fixes for this widely known problem but none of them seem to work for me. What do I do Gaf? If I send it to Sony then I might as well just buy a new one and I'd rather not do that personally.

Top Bottom