• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just removed my card from playstation store

I've been gaming since the 80s and have never needed support for anything outside of getting a 360 replaced. I guess some of us are just luckier than others.

Yea the only issues I've had really is joy cons having some drift and my launch PS4 controller had the R1 break. It was common with the launch controllers I believe.
I ended up just trading that controller in with my PS4 when I got the PS4 pro to GameStop. I had a second controller so even that wasn't a big deal, and it was outside the warranty so I didn't contact support.

N30RYU

I'm a Sony Agent... can you please reply this message with all your card details so I can confirm they are all trully erased from our system?
Thanks

Last edited:

MonkD

The store really should work more like steam. Like additional discounts if you own part of a bundle, or at least showing which pieces you already own. They dipped their toes in this for some items were you're completely blocked from buying it, but I've had cases were re-purchasing through the bundle would be cheaper than just buying the individual pieces.

Telling OP to check his purchase history is retarded. You'd have to be brokie not to drown in that list. I've got thousands of purchases from all the way back to 2009. I can barely scroll 3 months back before the app would stop loading or crash.

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
I too, just removed by cc details from the PS store.

Arrested Development Tobias GIF

Last edited:
Top Bottom