• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynosure

10 years and she sounds the same, if not better
zero vocal deterioration

iFUzjRH9g2qux.gif

royalan

Beautiful. <3

I will say that At Last pretty much resides in the place in Christina's range where she has always been most comfortable. That level is where her voice is at its absolute best, and I would like for her to sing from there more. It's where her tone is richest and she's actually able to settle in and interpret what she's singing.

Any signs of deterioration in Christina's vocals usually show up in the 5th octave. She can't spike her way up to an F5 as easily as she used to (watching her recent Russia performance, I think she completely dodged any note higher than D5. Which is fine, I'd rather her do that than go for the notes and crack and/or tumble off-pitch). Although, she has been noticeably improving as she's been performing more.

Beautiful. <3

I will say that At Last pretty much resides in the place in Christina's range where she has always been most comfortable. That level is where her voice is at its absolute best, and I would like for her to sing from there more. It's where her tone is richest and she's actually able to settle in and interpret what she's singing.

Any signs of deterioration in Christina's vocals usually show up in the 5th octave. She can't spike her way up to an F5 as easily as she used to (watching her recent Russia performance, I think she completely dodged any note higher than D5. Which is fine, I'd rather her do that than go for the notes and crack and/or tumble off-pitch). Although, she has been noticeably improving as she's been performing more.
Meanwhile, in the land of singers with no interpretive ability...

Aguila

#ICONIC
This unabashed racism.

Aguila sis, explain yourself.

iO8l3OJ5a0XCi.png

Well most of Gaf thinks we post New York gifs all day so it makes sense
for our mascot to be black

tho those lips need to addressed Aguila mate

ibskWIlraUyrys.gif

oop

Well I tried to make Gafita androgynous so the guys and the one girl here can relate to her.
Then I tried to make her a bit more homosexual with the lips because many here are homosexual.
Then I tried to color coordinate with the gaf logo but she started looking like Jynx, the racist pokemon.
So then I bleached her up a bit.

She's a work in progress, but here's Gafita in her second era.

xofdViK.png

Don't succumb to the flop opinions.

OG-Gafita is the iconiC mascot supreme.

iO8l3OJ5a0XCi.png

That's a HBIC right there. Your new one is just a librarian in drag.

royalan

Aya is female.

So is Satch.

Devolution peeks her head in from time to time.

And there's one more...I'm forgetting who though.

Majmun

Super and Kyon are permabanned???

And what happened to Artemisia?

I still don't know why Super, Arte and Crumped were banned for.

royalan

Last I checked Supes, Crumpter and Kyon aren't permabanned.

Arte is the only confirmed perm.

Arte was banned for getting crunk in a thread Evilore was actively participating in. I don't think Evilore does anything less than permabans. ;____;

Crumpet was banned for keeping it a little TOO real about MJ...;___;

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
just heard DWUW on the radio, got excited for a sec but then it turned out it was the R. Kelly version :( </3

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Pitbull coming to sabotage Dark Horse to let Kesha shine. He is good people

gags on why DWUW is late:

It is late because, just like with the Applause video unfortunately, I was given a week to plan and execute it. It is very devastating for someone like me, I devote every moment of my life to creating fantasies for you. All my my most successful videos were planned over a period of time when I was rested and my creativity was honored. Those who have betrayed me gravely mismanaged my time and health and left me on my own to damage control any problems that ensued as a result. Millions of dollars are not enough for some people. They want billions. Then they need trillions. I was not enough for some people. They wanted more. I am very grateful to the photographers and designers who have always stood by me to make sure my fans are never aware of the things that happen behind the scenes, but unfortunately after my surgery I was too sick, too tired, and too sad to control the damage on my own. My label was not aware that this was going on. The next few months of ARTPOP will truly be its beginning. Because those who did not care about ARTPOP's success are now gone, and the dreams I have been planning can now come to fruition. Please forgive me that I did not foresee this coming, I never thought after all the years of hard work that those I called friends and partners would ever care so little at a time I needed them the most. Give me a chance to show you the meaning of seeing art all around you. Open your hearts to me again that I may show you the joy of us coming together through our talents, that we are stronger as a unit than when we are alone. Let me be for you the Goddess that I know I truly am, let me show you the visions that have been in my mind for two years. I love you. Forgive me monsters. Forgive me ARTPOP. You are my whole world.

I hope she's okay. All the stuff she's been saying just seems odd

royalan

"Just shut up and produce" is something my boss at work says all the time (To other people. Never to me -- I'm flawless.)

Definitely something Gaga needs to do right now. Nobody gives a fuck about the excuses.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
gags on why DWUW is late:

I hope she's okay. All the stuff she's been saying just seems odd
Very strange. I think the next couple months will be very telling in terms of whether this is bullshit or not. Hopefully there's progress with her app, this video ends up being good, and her Roseland shows end up being awesome.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
so now her excuse is that she hasn't had enough time to get ARTPOP ready?

okay that's fair i guess you've only been teasing the project for two damn years.

she needs to get away from the monsters. they are NOT HEALTHY for her. she needs to get out there with somebody who can actually help her, who isn't just going to tell her that whatever she does is SO BRILLIANT YAAAAS GAGA YOU'RE THE QUEEN THE GREATEST ARTIST EVER and who can actually develop whatever ideas she has into workable, real shit.

or she needs to stop pretending that 'lady gaga' is anything more than just a pseudo-intellectual katy perry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom