• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
this is where rob comes in and says he still thinks its weird that stuff that evolved after the cambrian explosion became landborne

Touchdown

Banned
dddd same. I think I only listened to Shakira before 2000. I hated everything else.

I might be 28 but last week two different people thought I was 18. My superior genes tbh
yixtigvfpofz.png

Not me and SaitZ still getting carded for Left 4 Dead Games in our prime years.
yixtigvfpofz.png

xaosslug

Danja's demo for Britney Jean is giving me everlasting life... waiT. They passed on that and we got shit like Perfume. *.* Let's sit and have a think about that for a minute.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
dddd same. I think I only listened to Shakira before 2000. I hated everything else.

I might be 28 but last week two different people thought I was 18. My superior genes tbh
yixtigvfpofz.png

You better work it miss thing!

Fey

Banned
1994, bitches.
iUUWffa3rCzPX.png

Oops!...I Did It Again was the first album I ever got.

Britney, Come On Over era Christina, Destiny's Child, Jennifer Lopez, and Music era Madonna are my main pop music memories from childhood.

Still in my teenS.

Britney fans come for everyone nowadays, even Britney herself. It's what happens when you no longer have anything to stan for, not even good looks or #1s; which is all the Navy has anyway.

Oh...I understand now. I guess the struggle is real for them. I feel for them honestly. They have nothing to look up to. Not a hit single, album, fashion icon, not even a Grammy nomination. Maybe just like their fave, they should hang it up and bend there knees for better Queens.

ib0hxMYSq0YnSn.gif

#BowDown

#team1992

Yeeeesss! #Queens

Touchdown

Banned
1994, bitches.
iUUWffa3rCzPX.png

Oops!...I Did It Again was the first album I ever got.

Britney, Come On Over era Christina, Destiny's Child, Jennifer Lopez, and Music era Madonna are my main pop music memories from childhood.

Still in my teenS.

But wait, you carry the sharpness and taste of an 80's baby. Slay.

...You all don't want to know my first 2 albums, and I say 2 because I went out and bought both the same day with my new hard earned money from shoveling snow......

Mariah Carey 1's.
Mariah_Number_1's.png

And......wait for it.......

Kid Rock - Devil Without A Cause.
Kid_Rock-Devil_Without_a_Cause_(album_cover).jpg

deadbanana2.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I think Britney was my first album too, can't remember what though
I bought Bey's and Sean Paul's album around the time of Baby Boy and was disappointed because Breathe with Blu Cantrell wasn't on either of them as I was convinced it was a Sean and Bey song.

DMeisterJ

Banned
This page has me choking.

I was on atrl lurking and I've noticed that a lot of stans besides the Barbs and Fighters (surprisingly) don't come for Bey. But in general, the Hive is always antagonised there.

There is always a new pointless thread with a pressed whomever always trying to discredit her. I think the most ridiculous one was if Telephone was her biggest hit? Like Umm what?

OP tried to spill tea with receipts back in 2009 with actually no real "receipts" but then had the nerve to call out the hive for not showing their evidence. I was like whaaaat? Then had the nerve to leave the thread after getting clocked 100x to say they won. I mean wtf?

What had me rolling the most was, most of the stans making these threads were Britney fans. Since when did Britney stans try to come for Bey all of a sudden? Or is this new to me?

Not you acting like the Hive doesn't antagonize more than everyone else. Sit

ihAKe6TMovqKW.gif

cory64

Not Rihanna following in the steps of MUSIC ICONS Madonna Prince and Mariah and releasing a soundtrack album.
PG Rih tho...

I grew up with a lot of 70's ,80's,90's, 80's and 90's Reegae, American R&B and Hip Pop at that time. My mom would listen to a lot of 80's R&B/Disco/Pop like Felicia Richard, Janet, Paula Abdul, Sylvester, Donna Summers, Diana Ross, Isley Brothers, Evelyn "Champagne" King, Ru Paul, El Debarge, Luther Vandross, New Edition, and 90's like LL Cool J, Queen Latifah, Rakim, Run DMC and my dad.....He was into Rock bands and Soft rock tunes like Sting, Fleetwood Mac, Phil Collins, Elton John, the Beatles, Rob Stewart, Barry Manillow, Cyndi Lauper, (His favorite band is Coldplay ..UGGGH) etc etc etc. And since I'm Jamaican, of course there was Bernice Hammond, Bob Marley (Dad...He actually looks just like him, I swear to god.) , Shabba Ranks, Tanya Stevens, Lady Saw, Dawn Penn, TOK, Beenie Man (I met him as a baby in Flatbush) Shaggy, Buju Banton, Bounty Killa, Capelton, Sizzla, I had a lot to god music influence around me, sadly I wanted to ignore them up because when I was young Hot 97 and Power 105.1 was my shiz and all those types of music was lame and OLLD to me. Now.....pshhhh, my dad told me that one day I was going to grow up and appreciate that music he listens to.....He didn't lie. To this day he still makes fun of me for talking crap about them when I was younger.

Not you acting like the Hive doesn't antagonize more than everyone else. Sit

ihAKe6TMovqKW.gif

PALEEZE! The only time the Hive legitimately attack is when Bey is being attacked. Other than that, mostly all Bey Hive members like every pop diva ESPECIALLY Rihanna. These days, i rarely see a Bey stan that doesn't like Rihanna, So you sit. It's these pressed individuals who are always mad when Bey comes around that constantly try to discredit her ever move. You would think that the way some stans try to drag her, she is out there really taking everything away from their faves. Sometimes there are a few flakers who do start problems but please, on the top of our faves success, there has been nothing but PRESSED feelings about it trying to drag it down. It's not happening...End Of Story.

THE LYRICS

THE FEELINGS

THE BEAT

THE VOCALS

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Wanna hear your beating heart tonight
Before the bleeding sun comes alive
I want to make the best of what is left hold tight
And hear my beating heart one last time
Yes, I also live for Beating Heart. So, so, good. Bless Ellie.

I need to watch Divergent for that hot guy, tho, lordT.

Mau ®

PALEEZE! The only time the Hive legitimately attack is when Bey is being attacked. Other than that, mostly all Bey Hive members like every pop diva ESPECIALLY Rihanna. These days, i rarely see a Bey stan that doesn't like Rihanna, So you sit. It's these pressed individuals who are always mad when Bey comes around that constantly try to discredit her ever move. You would think that the way some stans try to drag her, she is out there really taking everything away from their faves. Sometimes there are a few flakers who do start problems but please, on the top of our faves success, there has been nothing but PRESSED feelings about it trying to drag it down. It's not happening...End Of Story.

Are you kidding me?

The BeyHIVE is the worst on ATRL. Any Rihanna thread gets hijacked by them in matter of minutes.

Not getting the Lea Godchele hate I love her album. Yes her voice is very Broadway and it's not good for mainstream pop.
But at least she's not screaming at the top of her lungs to disastrous results.
You're Mine >>>>>

I mean, I understand I just discovered this website two days ago but all I see are straight Beyonce threads that are absolutely pointless. Like why does anyone care about if she's overrated, or if her success can be emulated, or of [insert your fave] vs BEYONCE which one is better?, Is BEYONCE like [insert fave here] Album..etc etc etc. Like why? I'm tired of seeing her name all over that website because it isn't about anything worth discussing.

Its ridiculous. And what exactly is considered vile? Dragging other faves to death Vile, or personal insults that have nothing to do with the conversation, vile? So far, I've just seen the usual stan base dragging of sales but nothing extremely personal.

Idk, I've seen the whole "The Beyhive is the worst fanbase" garbage but when I actually read what's being said in the conversations, its like ummm..really tho? It's almost asking for it..

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
every time i am even reminded that there are people who stan sansa

ie4LZvtfDAVRv.gif

I know, right? Why stan Sansa the no-personality rubber stopper with no backbone when you could stan the flawless Queen Cersei, or the equally gorgeous Mother of Dragons <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom