• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some surprises coming up, she will announce them on Sunday/Monday I think.

I'm not entirely sure what they are, but a little birdy told me the iTunes deal is likely Gaga.....
I can't. She's making a comeback. I'm so damn perched.

iAz9egicEvc7i.gif

Nemesis_

There are some surprises coming up, she will announce them on Sunday/Monday I think.

I'm not entirely sure what they are, but a little birdy told me the iTunes deal is likely Gaga.....

I said it before but everything about the "deal" sounds like Gaga. And if you do some digging there's obviously more space on that stage than the previously announced 20 VIP spots so it would make sense if she gave some out through the deal previously mentioned.

I also don't find it a coincidence that the news came out of SXSW where Gaga headlined.

It just seemed too Gaga to not be her. But then someone did throw Taylor's name in the hat and that made sense too - but a large majority of Taylor's sales have been physical (at least I am sure RED has through both a strong retail presence and lucrative brand partnerships).

As has been previously hinted, Act II is finished. Brooklyn Nights just leaked too (and lbr I think most of the leaks from this era have been Gaga right from the beginning, including the Aura / Burqa leak. Even that Judas "leak".)

The way she's been going on about things seems to highlight that she's acknowledged that she launched incredibly poorly and everything going on with her and around her contributed to a fucked up and sublime launch.

And everything that PARTITION has told us previously has been true in one way or another. I remember when he/she predicted that Gaga would be suspended for the VMA performance, only for her to do that at the iTunes Festival sometime after. It would not be unreasonable to assume they got their facts mixed up. But they were still right in one way or another

#IBELIEVEINPARTITION

Also she just updated her Twitter profile

-38m91BD.png

I assume it's from the G.U.Y. video

Meowster

Pretty Gaga has made her return, in light of the demise of her Creative Rebellion era. G.U.Y. looks so good though, I don't care if it flops harder than Marry The Night, at least she's trying now.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm interested to see where Gaga is going with all of this, but if she tries to push herself as some kind of indie pop queen all of a sudden I am going to lose a lot of respect for her as an artist.

Lol you fickle hoes... suddenly a video's coming up and everyone's perched, though 80% of you will be back on your "Gaga's over" bandwagon by Sunday regardless of how good it is.

G.U.Y probably won't smash. It'll probably hit top 20 then meander off, leaving Gaga to maybe release Act II sometime in the summer or after the first leg of ArtRave finishes up. Or never. No idea what her schedule is or if she even cares to have one. I'll just keep listening to ARTPOP until new music comes around.

cory64

Lol you fickle hoes... suddenly a video's coming up and everyone's perched, though 80% of you will be back on your "Gaga's over" bandwagon by Sunday regardless of how good it is.

G.U.Y probably won't smash. It'll probably hit top 20 then meander off, leaving Gaga to maybe release Act II sometime in the summer or after the first leg of ArtRave finishes up. Or never. No idea what her schedule is or if she even cares to have one. I'll just keep listening to ARTPOP until new music comes around.

EfCGzTg.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
G.U.Y. is one of the stronger songs on ARTPOP. at least they remembered to finish the song before they pressed the master.

G.U.Y. is gonna smash because there's nothing else good on the radio right now. Kesha Rose is too busy working the album of the millennium to clock ha. Drunk In Love is old, and there are no more hits on BEYONCE. Adele is probably too busy in her London flat sitting on the couch taking care of her baby. Taylor is most likely still trying to figure out what it's like to have a woman as a beard. Lorde is a two hit wonder. So, yeah, I'm ready for Gaga to rake in all those VMA awards this year.

tumblr_mj9f01U77i1s3n6a2o1_500.gif

Are any of these Let It Go remixes actually good? Or are they all trash like the original?

iXYE0klFCYiLw.gif
Go in sis. Let It Go is pure filth. Every time that Frozen commercial comes on I cringe.

LET IT GO, LET IT GOOOOOO

Ugh. The most whiny, nasally, voice I've ever heard. Disposed.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Frozen is such a beast
Not here for any let it go remix though, there is just no need for it

Fey

Banned
signofcross.gif
Happy 25th birthday to The Queen's Like a Prayer.
signofcross.gif

Madonna_-_Like_a_Prayer.jpg

Relive the iconic controversies, videos, and songs that came with what's considered one of the greatest pop albums of all time, and which cemented Madonna's status as the Queen of Pop and Anti-Christ.

tumblr_m9cemgHU4h1r7e9vpo1_500.gif

Partition

Banned
Brooklyn Nights just leaked too (and lbr I think most of the leaks from this era have been Gaga right from the beginning, including the Aura / Burqa leak. Even that Judas "leak".

I know exactly how BN leaked, and trust me, it wasn't Gaga >_>

Aura was leaked by Gaga though, she gave it to Emma to leak because Troy wouldn't let her release it as a promo single.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom