• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
She's giving me Laura Prepon in the trailer.
So it's not just me thinking Squints looks like she wants to munch on Piper's roast beef.

iW5Cp8UnGSvBj.gif

It is funny how we're so used to seeing celebrities done up with full hair and makeup that seeing them just stepping out of bed is such a shocker.

poor Hive, they have nothing left to look forward to

Be
yawn_zps0360593d.gif
nce strikes again

tumblr_n1xcmcEhBi1rmtbego5_250.gif

Yeah but when you consider that every video off BEYONCE is like, the best video of her career

The rules don't apply to King Bey... Gaga wants the rules to not apply to her but she's going about it the wrong way.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
still seething that the PS4 has the whole industry shook'd and just like PlayStation
Gaga is still booking more seats for others to perch on, death does equate adding more dates like she did today

tumblr_n1xcmcEhBi1rmtbego5_250.gif

Yeah but when you consider that every video off BEYONCE is like, the best video of her career

thats not hard to do when most of her videos are trash

Meowster

Hello GAFPOP.

I've been lurking from afar from some other pop forum, but now that my account has finally been recognized, I have decided to take a step in this hallowed place. I only really stan for Les Gagserables and the late, great Amy Winehouse - but I enjoy and like many, many different artists (probably your fav, at some point).

My recently made last.fm for receipts.

iXYE0klFCYiLw.gif

Styles

Hello GAFPOP.

I've been lurking from afar from some other pop forum, but now that my account has finally been recognized, I have decided to take a step in this hallowed place. I only really stan for Les Gagserables and the late, great Amy Winehouse - but I enjoy and like many, many different artists (probably your fav, at some point).

iXYE0klFCYiLw.gif

Welcome. You better stan for Boltomn.

iEXZgaJIAUgjC.gif

Hello GAFPOP.

iXYE0klFCYiLw.gif

"Your musical compatibility with Meowsterr is SUPER"

Welcome, friend!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
This video is going to slay

; she looks so good!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh, wasn't a whole much to the interview tbh
The today show is shit for interviews, they were crap last time too

Partition

Banned
There are some surprises coming up, she will announce them on Sunday/Monday I think.

I'm not entirely sure what they are, but a little birdy told me the iTunes deal is likely Gaga.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom